PDA

View Full Version : Talk about Over exposure

Lugnut
05-27-2004, 17:50
Our own, humble, Baltimore Jack has managed to get his picture in yet a second magazine this month. He can be found on page 18 of the latest ATN hiding behind the Katahdin sign. What a ham! :D

attroll
05-28-2004, 01:12
Maybe I am dumb but I don't know waht your refering to when you say ATN?

A-Train
05-28-2004, 01:17
Appalachian Trail Newsletter

Mountain Dew
05-28-2004, 01:30
Baltimore Jack is the greatest living A.T. Ambassador and deserves all the attention he gets for his 8 thru-hikes in a row. Hey Jack, didn't I take that picture of you on Mt. Washington that they used in National Geographic ? I'll have my lawyers contact your lawyers.... :D

Lone Wolf
05-28-2004, 07:09
ATN - Appalachian Trailway News. Jack is hardly the greatest living ambassador of the AT. :rolleyes: Just the loudest and most noticeable. :cool:

SGT Rock
05-28-2004, 08:37
And a good cook too.

Kozmic Zian
05-28-2004, 10:36
Yea.....Jack. While the accolades are flowing......he's a good hiker helper and outfitter, there in Hanover.....You still workin' there occasionally Jack, or you retired now? KZ@

Jack Tarlin
05-28-2004, 13:39
No longer working there in Hanover as the store has been closed for years.....and a clarification, Dew, it was 7 in a row, not 8, the first one was done in sections. And as to the Ambassador thing, don't make me laugh!! In the words of the the great Charles Barkley, "I am not a role model!" (And I'm not interested in becoming one, either!) But anyway, Dew, thanx for the kind words, and send me your real address as I have some photos for you.

Mountain Dew
05-30-2004, 04:14
Just the loudest and most noticable ??? HHmmm as long as the person is right then be loud and noticeable all you want right ?

OK Jack, 7 in a row.....I slipped up. Since you corrected me on an obvious mistake I will now correct you. NEVER ever refer to Barkley as "great". The man is the biggest loud mouthed idiot to ever play basketball with exception to Dennis Rodman.

Jack Tarlin
05-30-2004, 10:09
Ah, Dew, your tender years betray you. You obviously never heard of Bill Laimbeer of the Pistons........now, THERE was a jerk of biblical proportions. Compared to him, Barkley was a consumate gentleman. And, really, Dew, I'm not sure there's any point in talking basketball with you; talking baseball with you is torturous enough, but then again, you're more of a National League kind of guy, which explains a lot. I can't forgive it, mind you.......but it explains a lot.

Mountain Dew
06-02-2004, 03:49
hahahaaa Baltimore Jack, you know I dislike the national league. The American League is the superior league anyways. Bill Laimbeer .....ofcourse I know who he was. A bad boy with the Pistons in the 80's. o.k. enough sports talk on a hiking website.

SavageLlama
06-02-2004, 07:27
Baltimore- you hiking this year?

Jaybird
06-02-2004, 07:42
JACK:

CONGRATULATIONS on the "face-time" in ATN!

You ARE a great ambassador for the HIKIN' WORLD! :D

p.s. ..."is Elmer still pissed at Me & Jigsaw???????? ;)