PDA

View Full Version : Campmor

ShakeyLeggs
03-25-2009, 09:40
Just talked to Campmor customer service.

The new site just went live today. I order from them allot and last night I ordered a new NF cats meow. Last night they still had the old site up. Today when I tried to log in to check the status the new site has gone up in it's place. The new site will not let me log onto my account. I asked customer service about this and was informed that we will not be able to access our accounts for several days due to the transition.

Just letting everyone know, By the way was told my new bag would ship today woohoo

Jayboflavin04
03-25-2009, 09:45
Wow....flashy....i browse n shop there alot also.....Thanks for the info!
They really needed that their site was so BLAH

ASUGrad
03-25-2009, 09:48
The new site used a different database. I had to create a new account on the new site to order. I found the new site to be slow.

skinewmexico
03-25-2009, 10:26
The old sight was fast and easy, but blah. The new site is slow, and looks like every other outdoor shop online. Style over substance.

medicjimr
03-25-2009, 10:42
Had same issue today had to make a new account to order. still not enough info on product and customer reviews would be nice feature

Jayboflavin04
03-25-2009, 11:11
The campmor site always runs a little slow for me.....so that is trivial for me.

Blissful
03-25-2009, 13:29
Need to go look at it. Did like the old site just fine though.

flemdawg1
03-25-2009, 14:26
Like the new filters on the left margin. Much easier to sift out all the stuff you don't want to look at. Most of the Specs tabs on the individual product pages are empty, they need to fix that pronto. (Would any serious hiker buy a sleeping bag w/out knowing how much it weighed?) I always thought the old site was kind of archaic. (ie, why couldn't I see down and syn bags, or fiberglass and Al pole tents at the same time?)