PDA

View Full Version : Lost Glasses

Gumpa
03-25-2009, 14:19
I have lost a pair of perscription glasses somewhere between the falls and Neels gap. They are in a hard black case. If found I will give a reward. If found You can PM me. Thanks Gumpa

Slo-go'en
03-25-2009, 14:55
Good luck! You might check at Mountian Crossings to see if anyone turned them in, but most likely, if anyone found them they left them at a shelter.

The frames I have on now came out of a hiker registry box at a trail head. No way to trace the owner, so I figured I might as well put them to use since they fit my head pretty good.

Manwich
03-25-2009, 15:03
*Neel Gap :banana:banana:banana

mudhead
03-26-2009, 06:12
Rolling to the top. Good luck to you.

mweinstone
03-26-2009, 06:23
oh my god this thread is so frickkin cool. imagine the possibilitys. first their is suspence. then dramma followed by murder so terrible. murder you say? yes murder. matthewski you must mean murder of spelling or grammer right? no. what the frick then? letrs discuss lost glasses and the possibilitys. they could start a forrest fire that uncovers the gold buryied on blood. they could be retrevived by a remote probe from another world and being rushed to a labratory for anaylisis right now in another world. they could be being used as part of a trail bong . they might have saved multipul lives by now. maby the president is looking at sat photos of them cause they reflected a weird glair into the control knob of a satalight and pushed the fire button.

boarstone
03-26-2009, 15:21
Gumpa: Sucks don't it when that happens? I hear ya'... I've got a moose out in these here woods been wearing a pair of mine now for 3 years!