PDA

View Full Version : Finding Jack

Jack Tarlin
03-25-2009, 16:16
I've been away for awhile and got lots of PMs in my absence. My mailbox here is all filled up and I don't have time to go thru it and delete stuff. Anyone needing to get in touch can reach me on Facebook (see "Jack Tarlin") or can write me at baltimorejack at hotmail dot com.

RedneckRye
03-25-2009, 16:24
If I don't want to find Jack, what is the best way to avoid him?

Jack Tarlin
03-25-2009, 16:45
Don't hike. :D

neighbor dave
03-25-2009, 16:50
if jack helped you on a horse, would you help jack off a horse?:jump;):D
bus driver, bus driver, stop here and let my friend jack off!:jump;):D

dixicritter
03-25-2009, 17:00
Thank you Jack, and we better hear from you when you get close by. :)

Lugnut
03-25-2009, 17:13
If I don't want to find Jack, what is the best way to avoid him?

Avoid hostels and towns! :D

Jack Tarlin
04-08-2009, 18:36
I'm still getting PM's and my mailbox here is still full. Anyone needing to find me should probably write me at my permanent E-Mail address which is baltimorejack@hotmail dot com.

This applies especially to Kirby who has written about 6 times. Anyone really needing to find me should write at the regular address which I'll be checking in around 4 days.

gungho
04-08-2009, 19:24
I've been away for awhile and got lots of PMs in my absence. My mailbox here is all filled up and I don't have time to go thru it and delete stuff. Anyone needing to get in touch can reach me on Facebook (see "Jack Tarlin") or can write me at baltimorejack at hotmail dot com.

it shouldnt be too hard to find you, according to your hiking partner your only averaging 2.5 miles a day:D

Jack Tarlin
04-08-2009, 19:42
2.5 per day? :D

Well, yeah, on the first week, maybe.

We've been smelling the roses lately and slowing down, i.e. Ronnie Haven's about to get us registered to vote in Franklin before long.

So we'll be movin' North, really looking forward to those seven mile days, just like the young folks.

Katahdin by Christmas, we're in no hurry. Side trips, blue blazes, you name it. We're not skipping anything but we're not exactly tearing up the turf getting there, either.

One of the few benefits of getting older is that you find yourself in a hurry a helluva lot less frequently. After all, at my age, there are fewer surprises.

Blissful
04-08-2009, 21:20
That's the way to do it, Jack.