PDA

View Full Version : Jesus,Moses and Winfoot at Kennebec

BooBoo
05-29-2004, 01:55
Jesus Moses and Wingfoot are doing a thru hike. When they came to the Kennebec Steve the Ferryman is no where to be seen. Jesus didn't even stop He just walks right on across the river opens his foodbag and chows down on some loaves and fish. Moses raised his Leki poles and the river parts and Moses walked over to the other bank goes over to a rock smacks it with his pole and starts drinking the water coming from the rock. Wingfoot stops takes off his pack lights up a cigarette and then shouts across to Jesus and Moses,"sorry guys, the Trail doesn't cross there"

Kozmic Zian
05-29-2004, 20:59
Yea......Ho, Ho, Ho!:jump :jump :jump

Pencil Pusher
07-24-2004, 17:16
I agree, funny and original:jump

TakeABreak
08-19-2004, 23:29
Sounds like the stories, I have heard about Wingfoot.

HikeLite
08-20-2004, 10:55
His trailname should be Wingnut.

Teatime
08-20-2004, 11:52
As I have already mentioned in another thread, I used to visit the Trailplace website but didn't like some of the political agenda being pushed by Wingfoot there. However, I have never met Wingfoot and suppose that if I met him on the trail we would probably get along fine. I have found that people will act quite differently while posting messages or sending emails than they do in person.

Rain Man
08-20-2004, 12:53
... However, I have never met Wingfoot and suppose that if I met him on the trail we would probably get along fine. I have found that people will act quite differently while posting messages or sending emails than they do in person.

Right you are, Mr. Ed. IMHO.

Rain Man

eyahiker
08-26-2004, 20:34
I really enjoyed this one! Thanks for sharing I'm ready for more:banana

Not that Wingfoot doesn't have his good qualities, just got my new guide, happy to spend the $$ for it, appreciate the time to write it, ( don't have to like the author;) )

ridgewalker777
08-26-2004, 20:34
:banana Hey, I checked out his site, trailplace and made a comment in the political comment section and he nuked me! Wingedfoot nuked me! I just hope he hasn't applied for 501-3C charitable tax exemption, because his site is blatently political in a fascist sort of way!

eyahiker
08-26-2004, 20:44
:banana Hey, I checked out his site, trailplace and made a comment in the political comment section and he nuked me! Wingedfoot nuked me! I just hope he hasn't applied for 501-3C charitable tax exemption, because his site is blatently political in a fascist sort of way!
Sad truth. Especially for someone who has really put together such a popular guide.

I think he should start his own country and be the dictator that he aspires to be, that would be a great place for him to exist.

Hmmmm. maybe his own reality TV show............

ridgewalker777
08-26-2004, 21:09
Thanks! I like the Scripture!

eyahiker
08-26-2004, 22:07
:clap

Keep The Faith.