PDA

View Full Version : lifes awsome isint it

undergroundnathan
03-29-2009, 16:45
The responses to my posts have realy picked me up,to you all that put, messages on my posts ,in time I plan to pm message or e mail all of you,you all make my day.one for all and all for one,thats the way it should be.I dont know if you all fell this way,but I think that on the trail were all family.We all have something in common,the same sort of hope dreames,and love for the outdoors,and fredom that hiking gives us.The outdoors is the original thing that god gave us and it was ment to last for ever and be enjoyed by all.Ive met many pepole and had many adventures and seen pepole do things on the trail that would imbaris a bear,things that make you laugh,other make you cry,but mosltly its darn ruttin tuttin barrel of fun and high adventure. Hike on with love from UNDERGROUND

superman
03-29-2009, 16:48
Life is a hoot.:)

Manwich
03-29-2009, 16:50
Whatever unites mankind is better than whatever divides us! Yet, if absolute unselfish I am not for me, I'm not but classless, raceless starving masses, never free nor brave! Only if constructive-selfish I work hard perfecting first me, like Mark Spitz - arctic owls, penguin, pilot, cat, swallow, beaver, bee, can I teach the MORAL ABC's ALL-ONE-GOD-FAITH that lightning-like unites the Human race1 For we're ALL-ONE OR NONE! ALL-ONE! "listen children eternal father eternally one!" EXCEPTIONS ETERNALLY? ABSOLUTE NONE!

warraghiyagey
03-29-2009, 17:02
Thanks for the email nathan. Hopin to meet you on the trail. When you get up to the northeast let me know. . . :)

modiyooch
03-29-2009, 17:03
Whatever unites mankind is better than whatever divides us! Yet, if absolute unselfish I am not for me, I'm not but classless, raceless starving masses, never free nor brave! Only if constructive-selfish I work hard perfecting first me, like Mark Spitz - arctic owls, penguin, pilot, cat, swallow, beaver, bee, can I teach the MORAL ABC's ALL-ONE-GOD-FAITH that lightning-like unites the Human race1 For we're ALL-ONE OR NONE! ALL-ONE! "listen children eternal father eternally one!" EXCEPTIONS ETERNALLY? ABSOLUTE NONE!
come again?? I don't follow.

warraghiyagey
03-29-2009, 17:10
come again?? I don't follow.
You're not alone on that one. . .

Lone Wolf
03-29-2009, 17:18
Pwd

picklejar
03-29-2009, 17:19
good luck on your hike Nathan. You are very inspiring.

johnnybgood
03-29-2009, 17:25
It's all about giving joyfully to others knowing that we all can make this world a better place if we simply reach out an extended hand.
You keep us posted on your hike Nathan and have a ruttin' tuttin' barrel of fun.

wrongway_08
03-29-2009, 20:26
Nathan, good luck on your hike! Hope to meet you along the way. When you get up around MD on your hike, drop me a line - would be great to give you a ride.

been good talking to you.
Rick - cell 443-536-8106

Six-Six
03-29-2009, 21:16
Have a great hike - one step at a time.