PDA

View Full Version : i need a good daypack!!

meghan
03-30-2009, 15:50
ok i can not find a daypack that i love. im 5.5 and 200lbs (hee hee:D) the lady daypacks do not work for me i have big boobs and hips so long story short they are no good for me, i want something i can put my blatter in and a few extras, lunch, jacket, camera, you know stuff i will need for a full day of hiking. any of you wonderful ladies have any ideas:confused:??

thanks

Blissful
03-30-2009, 19:47
Did you try the men's? I've gotten a few items in men's like slepeing bags and a jacket.

kettish
04-03-2009, 15:45
I agree with Blissful, you might do better looking in the men's department for a daypack. If all you're looking for is some extra stuff and your bladder maybe just a regular bladder pack would work though? They have some decent storage occasionally.

Many Walks
04-03-2009, 15:56
Meghan, check out the North Face Flight Series Megamouth packs. My wife and I got them for day hiking and really like them. They have a mesh back, nice bladder with a magnetic hold on the sternum strap, a few compartments, light weight, and are adjustable enough for both of us. Maybe they'll work for you too. Best wishes.