PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry

Speakeasy
04-06-2009, 14:19
Hi All - I would like to apologize to all of you who have taken the time to read or responded to my questions. After doing a more thorough search of WB I have discovered that there are other more appropriate threads available to answer most of my questions. My bad for not utilizing all the tools available on this extremely informative and interesting website...:banana

Nrvana
2010 NOBO

Gaiter
04-06-2009, 14:30
lol, its cool, you aren't the only one to do that... we'll forgive ya

sheepdog
04-06-2009, 15:09
Hey, we love to rehash old stuff.

Rain Man
04-06-2009, 17:24
Don't fret. Classy for you to even realize, more so to mention!

You're forgiven, if there's anything to forgive.

Rain:sunMan

Sly
04-06-2009, 17:51

Cute pup in your avatar Sheepdog. You're not going to bring him on the trail are you? ;)

saimyoji
04-06-2009, 18:01
Cute pup in your avatar Sheepdog. You're not going to bring him on the trail are you? ;)

i think that was dinner last weekend....:-?

dixicritter
04-06-2009, 18:37
Hi All - I would like to apologize to all of you who have taken the time to read or responded to my questions. After doing a more thorough search of WB I have discovered that there are other more appropriate threads available to answer most of my questions. My bad for not utilizing all the tools available on this extremely informative and interesting website...:banana

Nrvana
2010 NOBO

I see no problem with starting new threads, it is a discussion forum afterall... no discussion makes for a dead forum with no new information.

Tinker
04-06-2009, 23:02

Nrvana
2010 NOBO

PM me. Notice my location. I'll be hiking soon.

YoungMoose
04-06-2009, 23:07
i have never responded to yours havent had time to get on much sadly but I bet everyone on wb doesnt mind

Ox97GaMe
04-07-2009, 11:14
Nothing with re-opening a discussion thread. Sometimes, the information about a particular topic could become out dated or no longer relevant. nothing wrong with getting the latest, most up to date information.

I would prefer to see that, than for someone to put a new post at the end of a thread that has been dormant for over a year. I dont want to browse through 10 pages of old posts to get to the one new 'related' question.

But, like hiking........... to each there own. PYOP.

atraildreamer
04-07-2009, 11:53

Yes...I heartily agree...it's tough to be a genius in 100% of one's postings...and it's equally tough top be humble all the time! :rolleyes::eek::D:welcome

Kirby
04-07-2009, 13:00
Things are recycled on this site constantly, don't worry about it.

emerald
04-07-2009, 17:17
I dont want to browse through 10 pages of old posts to get to the one new 'related' question.

Such threads are read paying attention to post dates from the last post backwards striking [Page Up] as needed. I often start with the last post.:)

atraildreamer
04-13-2009, 15:57
Things are recycled on this site constantly, don't worry about it.

Yes...I heartily agree...it's tough to be a genius in 100% of one's postings...and it's equally tough top be humble all the time! :rolleyes::eek::D:welcome

TrippinBTM
04-14-2009, 20:22
no worries. it gives us all a chance to look smart and feel superior, answering a "noob's" questions. And we hikers do so love to feel superior. :)

aaronthebugbuffet
04-14-2009, 20:35
If you didn't make new threads about hiking everyone would just arguing about politics and religion.

Dances with Mice
04-14-2009, 20:48
Things are recycled on this site constantly, don't worry about it.Somebody already said that.l