PDA

View Full Version : Help: Dog-Sit while we thru the Smokies next week?

lizzieGAME09
04-14-2009, 12:29
We have a great dog, Einstein, here on the Trail. We just talked to the kennels in the Smokies - it's going to be $300 to keep him for the week we're in the Smokies. We just can't afford it.

If there's anybody in the area willing to dog-sit Einstein next week, we'll pay you to take care of him. We'll be at Fontana Dam this weekend, entering the Smokies on Sunday or Monday and probably finish in a week.

Einstein is a 48 pound Lab-blue tick heeler mix, low key, well-behaved, house broken, rarely barks. He's been a big hit here on the Trail so I know you'd love cuddling with him - he's a snuggler!

If you can help us and want to make a buck - drop me an email or reply here and let me know.

-Liz (with Marc on the Trail)
[email protected]

Freeleo
04-14-2009, 12:40
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bootstrap
04-14-2009, 13:47
Standing Bear has a kennel and is trying to get into taking care of people's dogs while they hike the Smokies.

423-487-0014. Tell them Bootstrap suggested this, I was talking to Curtiss about this when he dropped me off at Max Patch for a section hike.

The Solemates
04-14-2009, 16:09
7p.... :-?

lizzieGAME09
04-14-2009, 16:46
Thanks to everyone! We got a quick reply and should be all set up now.

Boots, standing bear will be our fall back plan as we do plan on staying there.

So much trail magic!!

Engine
04-14-2009, 17:32
We have a great dog, Einstein, here on the Trail. We just talked to the kennels in the Smokies - it's going to be $300 to keep him for the week we're in the Smokies. We just can't afford it.

If there's anybody in the area willing to dog-sit Einstein next week, we'll pay you to take care of him. We'll be at Fontana Dam this weekend, entering the Smokies on Sunday or Monday and probably finish in a week.

Einstein is a 48 pound Lab-blue tick heeler mix, low key, well-behaved, house broken, rarely barks. He's been a big hit here on the Trail so I know you'd love cuddling with him - he's a snuggler!

If you can help us and want to make a buck - drop me an email or reply here and let me know.

-Liz (with Marc on the Trail)
[email protected]

That is a beautiful dog by the way!