PDA

View Full Version : At Tour

Chaco Taco
04-16-2009, 23:02
So today, Wak and I said goodbye to Wonder as she headed south to Franklin and we took Johnny Thunder to Standing Bear. Saw a decent sized group at the Farm, Curtis reports that there havent been too many "problem" hikers. Seems to be a good group out right now. We jumped back in the car and drove up to Damascus. Saw Pirate and Wolf, hey guys! Talk to TOW for a second and ventured around town. Saw some hikers resupplying and some hiking out. Got back in the car and drove up 81 to Front Royal and are there now. The weather was amazing for the drive up, saw a beautiful sunset. We will be heading back south from Jersey on Sunday. We would like to caravan some down to Standing Bear for the Earth Day celebration and the various trail magic events. If anyone is interested in heading down, PM me and we can meet up around Front Royal or DC area. Happy Trails everyone. Get out and hike, its beautiful with all of the rain we have had. Lots of green and colors!:banana

Chaco Taco
04-19-2009, 08:45
Leaving Jersey today and heading to Philly to see Matthewski and Bearpaw. Will also be heading down to I81 and may stop in Damascus. If anyone wants to head south, email me and Ill send my number.