PDA

View Full Version : Looking for '09 hikers

dart7383
04-23-2009, 02:31
I was hiking in Georgia with a few guys. I ended up hurting my knee and have no way to keep in touch with the hikers I had been spending my time with. I know I should have done this differently, but I figured I would see them all again. I tore my meniscus and had to get off trail to have surgery. So far I have hated every moment off trail. They say I'll be laying up for a while now. I doubt I can finish my hike this year. Has anyone run across Spider, counselor, Tanglefoot and Tank, Fisherman, Troy, Carson, or T-Bo? If you have any contact info I would love to hear from you. I doubt I'll be able to contact my hiking friends from here at home, but if I could it would mean the world to me. Oh, by the way my trail name was swamp gas.

traildust
04-23-2009, 11:31
sorry for your luck. Rest up and plan for the next adventure. i am sure if your friends are out there and checking in they will see your post. you might want to check trail journals and see if they are mentioned. best of luck

Ramble~On
04-23-2009, 12:00
I spent the night with Tanglefoot 2 nights ago at Hogback Ridge and today he'll likely roll into Uncle Johnny's.
I hiked a few days with Spider and he's likely in Erwin or heading north from Erwin today.

Sorry to hear about your injury. The trail isn't going anywhere it'll be here when you come back.

Rest up.

Peace,

Ramble~On

( You could leave a message for Tanglefoot or maybe catch Spider at Uncle Johnny's = 423-735-0548 www.unclejohnnys.net (http://www.unclejohnnys.net) )