PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle to Damascus from Roan/Asheville/Knoxville

Chicago
04-27-2009, 14:25
Hi all. I've got a ride from Chicago going to the Roan neighborhood going through Knoxville and Asheville. Any suggestions on how to get to Damascus from anywhere along the way?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Cabin Fever
04-27-2009, 14:41
When you turn onto I-26 from I-81 in Kingsport, that's when going to Roan starts putting your further away from Damascus. If you want to pay, Lone Wolf or Mount Rogers Outfitters could meet you at the Fort Henry Drive exit close to the interstate crossing. Depending on when you need it, I may be able to provide a ride to Damascus for a modest price. I live about 2 miles from the I-26/I-81 crossing.

Chaco Taco
04-27-2009, 21:53
Hi all. I've got a ride from Chicago going to the Roan neighborhood going through Knoxville and Asheville. Any suggestions on how to get to Damascus from anywhere along the way?

Any advice is much appreciated!
I live in Asheville and may be able to fit you in for the ride. Heading to Damascus Thursday of Traildays around noon. Let me know if you will be around Roan, Carvers area and Ill try and work out a ride for you.

Chicago
04-27-2009, 22:05
I live in Asheville and may be able to fit you in for the ride. Heading to Damascus Thursday of Traildays around noon. Let me know if you will be around Roan, Carvers area and Ill try and work out a ride for you.

Chaco, thanks for the offer! I'm due to be in the 'hood around the 8th, before Traildays. Thanks though!

Chaco Taco
04-28-2009, 09:35
Chaco, thanks for the offer! I'm due to be in the 'hood around the 8th, before Traildays. Thanks though!

yea get in touch with LW, he may be able to help you out. Just shoot him a PM