PDA

View Full Version : FTA's Girlfriend and resupplier seeking homebase in Boulder, CO!

fta
05-02-2009, 20:57
Hi there! I am FTA's girl...while he is thru hiking the CT this summer, I will be resupplying him and looking for a new place to live in Boulder. I am a senior at CU and nanny in South Boulder. We have two awesome dogs, Cash and Slate. Cash is a goofy, but sweet one year old APBT and Slate is a small, but gorgeous two year old Siberian Husky. They are well-trained, neutered and fully vaccinated. We exercise them A LOT so they can be respectful community members. Anyone seen, or heard of, or have a room to rent to us? Thanks! Susie Cream Cheese:p

freefall
06-25-2009, 15:40
Hi there! I am FTA's girl...while he is thru hiking the CT this summer, I will be resupplying him and looking for a new place to live in Boulder. I am a senior at CU and nanny in South Boulder. We have two awesome dogs, Cash and Slate. Cash is a goofy, but sweet one year old APBT and Slate is a small, but gorgeous two year old Siberian Husky. They are well-trained, neutered and fully vaccinated. We exercise them A LOT so they can be respectful community members. Anyone seen, or heard of, or have a room to rent to us? Thanks! Susie Cream Cheese:p

If you are still looking, I'll check with my roommate. We're in Aurora but not that far from Boulder. A couple of months might not be a problem.