PDA

View Full Version : LT E2E Mentors or Mentorees

earlylight
05-06-2009, 22:19
I'm writing a post for the GMC on my blog about the e2e LT mentor program. If you've been an e2e mentor or have been mentored by one, can you contact me at [email protected]? I'd like to ask you a few questions about the kind of advice you give or the kind of advice you got.

Thx,

pedxing
05-08-2009, 15:53
I've been a mentor for a few years. I've sent you an email. PM me if you don't get it.

earlylight
05-11-2009, 08:20
All, if you're looking for some good intel about the LT, the e2e mentor program is also a good way you get advice.

If you have done a LT e2e, the GMC is recruiting more mentors. For more info, contact Jen at [email protected].

Here's a post about the e2e mentor program: http://sectionhiker.com/2009/05/10/attention-long-trail-end-2-enders/

pedxing
05-14-2009, 20:06
Also for current and former "mentees" - please give the mentor or mentors you talked to some feedback after your done.

I've been a mentor for a few years and haven't had feedback about what advice worked, what didn't and advice people wished they had but didn't get. this kind of feedback would help make the mentors more effective.