PDA

View Full Version : Shaw's Boarding House

Former Admin
10-19-2002, 12:53
Comments, experiences, opinions, good or bad related to Shaw's Boarding House.

walkin' wally
02-28-2004, 08:06
Hi,

I talked to Keith Shaw jr yesterday ( 2-27 ) and he said Shaw's would be open this year and he would be running the place. They are trying to get away from the boarding home name and are now calling it Shaw's lodging.
They have a website called shaw'slodging.com (sp?) I think, and are trying to attract customers year round also. As usual they are very nice people and
offer the same good service.

Walkin Wally :)

Hammock Hanger
02-28-2004, 10:51
http://www.shawslodging.com/

Shaw getting high tech, who would have thought. Sue/HH

Lilred
02-28-2004, 10:57
http://www.shawslodging.com/

Shaw getting high tech, who would have thought. Sue/HH

And there's a great hiker label making page. Just type in your info, get the right labels, and print away for your mail drops. Pretty handy.

Hammock Hanger
02-28-2004, 11:00
And there's a great hiker label making page. Just type in your info, get the right labels, and print away for your mail drops. Pretty handy.
Yeah I saw that, another nice tool to bookmark. Sue/HH

ridgewalker777
06-09-2004, 15:46
They do a great job at extending hospitality--I stayed there a couple nights, had a couple shuttles, and was impressed with their readiness to help. None of the other choices in Monson offers the kind of full-service attitude--probably few others in the North...

Lone Wolf
06-09-2004, 15:52
Shaw's has been doing it for 25 years.

aaronthebugbuffet
07-08-2004, 09:00
Just knocked of a 4x4 breakfast at Shaw's. It's a great plce to stay. The Shaws are real nice folks.

attroll
07-08-2004, 11:18
Hey Aaron I was jsut there in Monson yesterday 7 July and at the post office and there was a thru-hiker piking up his boz at the post office and he did not have a trailname yet. I was wondering if that was you?

aaronthebugbuffet
07-08-2004, 15:25
Hey Aaron I was jsut there in Monson yesterday 7 July and at the post office and there was a thru-hiker piking up his boz at the post office and he did not have a trailname yet. I was wondering if that was you? no not me, I was at the PO today

attroll
07-08-2004, 16:12
The guy I met had his eyebrow pierced and was a SOBO. You might have met him I am sure. I did not have time to talk to him, I had to many people waiting for me in the car.