PDA

View Full Version : Thread Fights

Pages : [1] 2

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 22:50
I'VE NOTICED THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL BECOME OPINIONATED AND STUBBORN WITH EACH OTHER,WHICH ACTUALY ANNOY'S ME,I MEAN IF YA'LL ACT LIKE THIS HERE HOW DO YOU ACT ON THE TRAIL? NO WONDER THERE'S SO MANY FIGHTS ON THE AT. ALL OF YOU DONT DO IT BUT A MAJORITY OF YOU DO AND ITS SAD AND A BIT CHILDISH TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.AND YA'LL CAN BRUSH THIS OFF YOUR SHOULDER OR START A FIGHT ON THIS THREAD BUT IT WILL ONLY PROVE MY POINT FURTHER,SOME OF THESE THREADS ARE ACTUALLY IMPORTANT TO SOME AND SOME RUIN IT BY BICKERING BACK AND FOURTH LIKE 13 YR OLD SCHOOL GIRLS ON CELL PHONES-FANILLY I GOT IT OFF MY CHEST :mad:

The Mechanical Man
05-10-2009, 22:57
I'VE NOTICED THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL BECOME OPINIONATED AND STUBBORN WITH EACH OTHER,WHICH ACTUALY ANNOY'S ME,I MEAN IF YA'LL ACT LIKE THIS HERE HOW DO YOU ACT ON THE TRAIL? NO WONDER THERE'S SO MANY FIGHTS ON THE AT. ALL OF YOU DONT DO IT BUT A MAJORITY OF YOU DO AND ITS SAD AND A BIT CHILDISH TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH.AND YA'LL CAN BRUSH THIS OFF YOUR SHOULDER OR START A FIGHT ON THIS THREAD BUT IT WILL ONLY PROVE MY POINT FURTHER,SOME OF THESE THREADS ARE ACTUALLY IMPORTANT TO SOME AND SOME RUIN IT BY BICKERING BACK AND FOURTH LIKE 13 YR OLD SCHOOL GIRLS ON CELL PHONES-FANILLY I GOT IT OFF MY CHEST :mad:

I agree, thank you for this thread.

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 22:59
welcome someone had to say it ,i've been reading past thread along with newer ones and its always bickering a majority of the time-NUT THANKS TO THE HIKERS WHO HELP ME WITH MY QUESTIONS

warraghiyagey
05-10-2009, 23:02
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/68/157150166_d4dde4afd2.jpg?v=0

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:04
HHMMMMMMMM i like that cat

Mags
05-10-2009, 23:17
When in a thread fight, please choose your thread well.

Thanks.

http://www.secretsof.com/content/3740

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:19
LMFAO yeah right

The Weasel
05-10-2009, 23:20
Oh yeah?

TW

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:23
Oh yeah what? i love it people get mad because its true

sliderule
05-10-2009, 23:31
i love it people get mad because its true

What a coherent thought!!!

Do you have those often?

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:34
Wow insults now great

Jayboflavin04
05-10-2009, 23:36
What a coherent thought!!!

Do you have those often?

let's get ready to rumble!!!!

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:38
nope im not fighting with anyone,i posted my thought and if people wanna insult me thats fine

warraghiyagey
05-10-2009, 23:39
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w159/TNOE_bucket/3morons.jpg

Heater
05-10-2009, 23:40
nope im not fighting with anyone,i posted my thought and if people wanna insult me thats fine

OK, Butthead. :welcome

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:43
LOL i mean really? do everyone feel better if they insult me ?

TD55
05-10-2009, 23:46
NO WONDER THERE'S SO MANY FIGHTS ON THE AT. A :mad:
Some times people get pissed off when they read crap like that. I never have seen a fight on the AT. Been hiking it since 1964. You hear a story about one fight and turn it into "...SO MANY FIGHTS...".
Just a thought...

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:48
i said what i had to say ,, take it anyway you guys want, i dont want to aggravate people but i mean, why should others have to deal with a simple question being bickered about for about 4 to 5 pages

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:50
and maybe im wrong about the fights but my point is still very clear,Im sorry whiteblazers but i shouldnt have to keep my mouth shut because im a newbie here

Alaskanhkr23
05-10-2009, 23:54
i would love to hike with all you guys,but sometimes the threads get frustraing because its opinions and statistics shot everywhere

World-Wide
05-11-2009, 00:01
and maybe im wrong about the fights but my point is still very clear,Im sorry whiteblazers but i shouldnt have to keep my mouth shut because im a newbie here

And you're right, no one should tell you to shut-up, but chose your words wisely! There's a lot of knowledge to be gained and friend's to be made on this site. Don't burn any bridges too early in the game! As a newbie myself, I feel it's my responsibility to earn the trust of the W-B community. If some one annoys you just ignore them and press-on. Too many good folks on here to have and stop and waste energy on the bad ones!! :)

Many Walks
05-11-2009, 00:02
And now you insult 13 year old school girls by comparing them to the folks on WB...that's not very nice!

The Mechanical Man
05-11-2009, 00:02
LOL i mean really? do everyone feel better if they insult me ?

They only feel better because you asked them to insult you, not from the posted insults.
It's really sad sometimes, but that's the best they can do. ;)

zoidfu
05-11-2009, 00:03
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/zoidfu2_bucket/untitled-15.jpg

Jim Adams
05-11-2009, 00:03
I hate threads like this one...all they do is cause arguing.:)

geek

TD55
05-11-2009, 00:04
Don't take it so serious.:banana:welcome:sun Fighting on a forum thread is much better than kicking your dog.

Heater
05-11-2009, 00:04
And now you insult 13 year old school girls by comparing them to the folks on WB...that's not very nice!

Only the ones with cell phones.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 00:13
LOL yeah some are right, it was kinda just as bad to make this thread,im sorry guys but i feel better that i said something in one big post and not in multi posts,And the Mad max picture is really creepy

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 00:13
and yeah i will delete the thread when i can otherwise someone else is welcmoe to

The Mechanical Man
05-11-2009, 00:15
I hate threads like this one...all they do is cause arguing.:)

geek

Hate is a very strong feeling to share with others, especially over something not even in the "Real World".

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 00:18
Well i figure that now, that i have explained how i feel and everyone doesent agree or is pissed, noones going to wanna hike with me so im just going to stop the threads and just read what i need to in order to learn

Reid
05-11-2009, 00:41
Truth isn't allowed here.

The Mechanical Man
05-11-2009, 00:41
Well i figure that now, that i have explained how i feel and everyone doesent agree or is pissed, noones going to wanna hike with me so im just going to stop the threads and just read what i need to in order to learn

It's even worse than that, ................From now on, the're all going to want to keep tabs on you because of this thread, when you hike the AT, they will try to harass you at your tent camping spots as you sleep, and perhaps even get a little more than friendly at the shelters, after dark.

Dr O
05-11-2009, 05:01
http://images.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoyX0YuanBnfGx vYWQ9TDAsaHR0cDovL2ltYWdlczAuY2FmZXByZXNzLmNvbS9pb WFnZS8xMjgxNTc3MF80MDB4NDAwLmpwZ3x8c2NhbGU9TDAsMTY 3LDEzNixXaGl0ZXxjb21wb3NlPWJsYW5rLEwwLEFkZCwxNTYsM TI1fGNwPXJlc3VsdCxibGFua3xzY2FsZT1yZXN1bHQsMCw0ODA sV2hpdGV8Y29tcHJlc3Npb249OTV8

Gray Blazer
05-11-2009, 07:29
Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

My advice is don't read every post and don't read every thread.

Someone's gonna get your goat.

We wouldn't mess with ya if we didn't like you. As far as hiking on the AT, most of the people out there have never heard of WB.

Cuffs
05-11-2009, 07:33
boy oh boy! someones got their tighty whiteys in a wad. And they didnt even reference the treads that they are accusing to have fights and bickering going on. I suspect that if you hope for any action to be taken, you would have posted links to the threads in question. Otherwise your 13 year old behavior of whining about it does nothing.

Grinder
05-11-2009, 07:40
It's a characteristic of the internet.

Protected by the distances involved and the fact that a person will, in all likely-hood never meet the insultee, emotions are let out of the box that are kept inside in normal social interaction.

We have a saying in another group I belong to
"If you spot it, you got it".

Have a good day

warraghiyagey
05-11-2009, 07:44
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2023/2431507475_466cc92b4c.jpg

JAK
05-11-2009, 07:57
I agree that it often gets frustrating, but I still like to reserve the right to be an idiot.

Cuffs
05-11-2009, 07:59
Why do you call yourself alasknhker if you are in Connecticut? Thats just dumb.

JAK
05-11-2009, 08:01
and I'll bet you got your name because you must get alot of them ;)

warraghiyagey
05-11-2009, 08:03
Why do you call yourself alasknhker if you are in Connecticut? Thats just dumb.
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing003.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing003.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing003.gif

JAK
05-11-2009, 08:11
Why 3 smug smileys when only 2 were called for?
Let's not be wasteful.

Bilge Rat
05-11-2009, 08:32
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/cheezeguy/funny_cat_pictures_pc_6.jpg

JAK
05-11-2009, 08:40
That is one serious argument for a pit bull, and I'm a cat lover.

superman
05-11-2009, 08:58

Most folks in WB are a bunch of funny looking, dumb ass, maladjusted weirdos except you and me....and I'm not too damn sure about you.

World-Wide
05-11-2009, 09:03
most Folks In Wb Are A Bunch Of Funny Looking, Dumb Ass, Maladjusted Weirdos Except You And Me....and I'm Not Too Damn Sure About You.

Lmao...............:d

JAK
05-11-2009, 09:03
Most folks in WB are a bunch of funny looking, dumb ass, maladjusted weirdos except you and me....and I'm not too damn sure about you.Hey, I'm not funny looking.

World-Wide
05-11-2009, 09:05
Hey, I'm not funny looking.

But I have been called a dumbass! :confused:

Cuffs
05-11-2009, 09:08
Hey, I'm not funny looking.

You must not own a mirror, eh?

Jayboflavin04
05-11-2009, 09:08
warraghiyagey! I jayboflavin applebag challenge you to an all-out thread fight. No holds barred. A warning I know the crane technique!

superman
05-11-2009, 09:23
[quote=JAK;836190]

You suffer from the Papillon Effect. That is where the guy sticks his head out through the cell door and asks the other pisoner "how do I look?" The other prisoner says "you look good"... even though the first guy looked like crap. No, offense.:)

Gumbi
05-11-2009, 09:24
But I have been called a dumbass! :confused:
I've been asked if I was a "window licker on the short bus".:o How do you respond to a question like that?

I guess I should put my helmet back on...

JAK
05-11-2009, 09:27
You must not own a mirror, eh?I do. I just don't understand the goofy looking dude in it, and why he keeps mocking me.

JAK
05-11-2009, 09:29
[quote=JAK;836190]

You suffer from the Papillon Effect. That is where the guy sticks his head out through the cell door and asks the other pisoner "how do I look?" The other prisoner says "you look good"... even though the first guy looked like crap. No, offense.:)Actually he said, "If you want my honest opinion stop mooning me and stick your head out where I can see it!"

JAK
05-11-2009, 09:32
I met a fellow in Long Beach California, running a coffee shop, who was from South Americand and who's grandmother was a personal friend of Papillon. Cool eh. When I saw the movies again after that it seemed alot more real.

JAK
05-11-2009, 09:35
Ya know I should really read the freaking book.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papillon_(autobiography)

JAK
05-11-2009, 09:40
Not sure why that link didn't work. Anyhow, it appears even the book might be in part fiction, still a great story though, and the author would have been a very interesting dude.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_Charri%C3%A8re

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 09:56
jayboflavin04, I think you are right they should pick one day and let everyone have a no holds bar, free for all thread. Just one day. That way people can say what they REALLY mean and get it off there chest. Any thing goes.

Homer&Marje
05-11-2009, 10:29
Most folks in WB are a bunch of funny looking, dumb ass, maladjusted weirdos except you and me....and I'm not too damn sure about you.

Your right. But you forgot me. I'm a maladjusted weirdo but I'm...wait no...I look like Private Pyle and Gorgeous George:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAZI4ydY6R8

Deadeye
05-11-2009, 10:38
Now wait a minute... this guy had a serious gripe, and probably had some hurt feelings, and we're all making fun of him.

Well, that's what many of us do best! Alsakahkr23, if it makes you feel any better, we only pick on people we really like - at least that's what people always tell me:-?

It also helps to develop a thick skin around here. One difficulty with communicating via keyboard is that few of us can do it well enough to transmit intended sarcasm, humour, etc., and what's intended to be a joke comes out like an insult. I guarantee that I've offended people without intending to, it's part of the package on WB. On the other hand, I've learned some great stuff, and hopefully given some worthwhile information in return.

So hang around, and remember, if it seems like we're crapping all over you, it's just that we really, really, really like you.:sun

The Weasel
05-11-2009, 10:47
i would love to hike with all you guys,but sometimes the threads get frustraing because its opinions and statistics shot everywhere

I need to finish reading this thread, but Al, I need to tell you something about WhiteBlaze. This isn't your basic, "Here's the gear and how to make GORP" site. Real people enjoy this place, not as gearheads but to chat, bicker, throw things at each other and be willing (usually) to have a beer (figuratively or literally) with the rest of the group. It's not a classroom but - as is often said - a campfire (but if Lone Wolf is there, the campfire isn't at a shelter!) with people being anywhere from mellow to intense to helpful to snotty.

So that's WhiteBlaze. Learn to enjoy it. It's an acquired taste, true; but it's one you can't do without once you acquire it.

The Weasel

trailangelmary
05-11-2009, 10:50
One difficulty with communicating via keyboard is that few of us can do it well enough to transmit intended sarcasm, humour, etc., and what's intended to be a joke comes out like an insult. I guarantee that I've offended people without intending to, it's part of the package on WB.

Thisis very true. As I have stated on other threads, if you are face to face with someone, they see the smile on your face and know you are joking and/or just chiding in fun. But in the written word, you can't always tell.

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 10:56
Deadeye I must be, really,really,really,really,really,really,really,r eally,really,really,really,really,really,really,re ally,really,really,really liked:)

Gumbi
05-11-2009, 11:00
Now wait a minute... this guy had a serious gripe, and probably had some hurt feelings, and we're all making fun of him.

Well, that's what many of us do best! Alsakahkr23, if it makes you feel any better, we only pick on people we really like - at least that's what people always tell me:-?

So hang around, and remember, if it seems like we're crapping all over you, it's just that we really, really, really like you.:sun

Awwww.... I think we need a big group hug now, that is, if they let me out of my "I love me" jacket (straitjacket)... :D

Blissful
05-11-2009, 11:09
What you have on WB are people with opinions. Actually this place is much tamer than it used to be.... The moderators are great and work tirelessly to make this an informative but fun place too.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:20
I LOVE THIS PLACE BECAUSE YOU GUY WILL MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE AND NOT HOLD A GRUDGE, tHATS FINE IF YA'LL WANNA MAKE FUN THATS GOOD CUZZ THAT MEANS UR LIKE ME,IF I DIDNT LIKE YUH I WOULDN'T MAKE FUN.aND FOR CUFF IS IT? lol I HAVE THE NAME BECAUSE I WAS GIVIN IT WHEN I LIVE IN ALASKA TWICE AND HIKED PARTS OF ALASKA TWICE WHEN I FIRST STARTED HIKING,WHY ARE U CALLED CUFF ?? ARE YOU A SEXUAL DEVIANT LOL????? IM JUST PLAYING AND IF YOU'VE READO MY PAST THREAD YEP I AM DUMB I MEAN MOST OF THE TIME MY THREADS DONT MAKE SENSE DONT YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW--WAY TO MUCH HERBAL REMEDIES LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoidfu
05-11-2009, 11:22
You Will All Be Destroyed By My Caps Lock Rage Which Burns With The Heat Of 450945609567.024 Suns!!!

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:24
LOL sorry my laptop sucks seriously it either caps locks or doesent respond when i press certain letters

zoidfu
05-11-2009, 11:25
I can't even get it to do CAPS for some reason... which ruined it:mad:

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 11:26
What you have on WB are people with opinions. Actually this place is much tamer than it used to be.... The moderators are great and work tirelessly to make this an informative but fun place too.
Agreed, I remember last year when I was hiking I had heard that the site shut down for a couple of days to allow everyone to chill out. When I first joined it was still informative, but it was a lot of bitching and people flexing, "OH i haev done more miles than you attitude so your opinion doent mean JACK SQUAT"

zoidfu
05-11-2009, 11:28
Agreed, I remember last year when I was hiking I had heard that the site shut down for a couple of days to allow everyone to chill out. When I first joined it was still informative, but it was a lot of bitching and people flexing, "OH i haev done more miles than you attitude so your opinion doent mean JACK SQUAT"

Wow, that actually happened? I bailed for a few months before that and missed it. What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:29
I seriosuly didnt mean to offend anyone,i love this site,i learn alot and i have to admit the statitic fights are quite interesting its like math class i dont understand any of it but its fun to watch stoned. And i hope i get to go to trail days to meet alot of you guys should be whats the word-Interesting

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 11:30
Wow, that actually happened? I bailed for a few months before that and missed it. What was the straw that broke the camel's back?
Not really sure but I think it was just a combo of things?

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 11:32
It was a combo of things dogs on the trail, gays and politics.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:33
Hey i gotta question,can i use an old tent for anything? like tweak it somehow to make a hammock maybe?

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:34
Gays and polotics? thats harsh convo ,always a fight really? MY COUSIN SAID SUTTIN TO ME YESTERDAY-PEOPLE SAID WE WOULD HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT WHEN PIGS FLY-SWIN FLU.

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 11:35
Oh man I forgot about the Politics threads. Oh those were the days.

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 11:36
you are on your way.....

zoidfu
05-11-2009, 11:37
I loved the political forum. I belong to a number of political forums and this one was my favorite. Probably so good because it was unintentional....

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 11:37
you know there were people soooooooo pissed at home when the politic thread was open. If you really want to get into it you should go on to the ACLU website. they just closed there forum part of the website because it was REALLY bad!!!

zoidfu
05-11-2009, 11:38

Oh no, not the dreaded "gay dogs that talk politics" thread. That's always a forum killer.

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 11:39
Zoidfu that made me laugh out loud, thats funny.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:39
i dnt wanna get into polotics they anger me,even know i've hung out wit palins dauhters in wasilla well actually meet them not real hung out maybe like 10 mins

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:40
i hope i get to go to trail days i wanna meet ya'll should be pretty cool

trailangelmary
05-11-2009, 11:47
Hey i gotta question,can i use an old tent for anything? like tweak it somehow to make a hammock maybe?

You may want to start a thread on the Homemade Gear Forum http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65
with this question.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:50
I got yelled AT - =(

trailangelmary
05-11-2009, 11:51
I got yelled AT - =(

Huh? By whom?

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:54
LOL you LOL im just joking hun

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:54
Whats a trail angel?

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 11:55
your best unknown friend

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:57
HMMM i dont understand that but yep.i hope i have a trail angel,so i dont get hurt out there or horribly mauled by a wild antelope LOL

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 11:58
They protect you from the hammock hangers and the people that dont filter there water.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 11:59
LMFAO-ive waiting to run into camp at night and straight into someone's hammock like something outta a cartoon

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 12:01
They like it as long as its from behind. LOL

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:01
I want a couple of those WB stockers and some patches-i think im going to buy a bunch

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:02
LOL thats ass creep as the madmax picture zoidfu posted

trailangelmary
05-11-2009, 12:13
your best unknown friend

First time I've seen that response to that question. I like it!

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:14
isn't a trail angel someone who will clean up the trail from trash,if so THANK YOU

Gray Blazer
05-11-2009, 12:17
I LOVE THIS PLACE BECAUSE YOU GUY WILL MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE AND NOT HOLD A GRUDGE

Did you ever see Billy Madison?

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:18
Hell yeah why

trailangelmary
05-11-2009, 12:20
Well, yes, sometimes trail angels do that too. But mostly that is done by the maintainers and the ridgerunners.
Trail Angels do Trail Magic. And I don't want to open that whole discussion again about what is trail magic, planned or unplanned. But basically trail magic is a kindness done for a hiker. And the person who does that is therefore called a trail angel. Sometimes you may meet that trail angel and sometimes not depending on the magic involved. And sometimes a random person that is not associated with the trail sees a hiker and does something nice and is therefore a trail angel but they don't even know about that term.

JAK
05-11-2009, 12:22
... and here I though all them trail angels where another name for switchbacks. :o

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:23
oh ok Most of alaska are trail angels,they alwasy , will pick up hikers hitching in the wilderness,in fact its the law for a train to stop if u wave it down,but if its not an emergency your gonna get your butt kicked and arrested,ive been picked up walking 6 miles to town to get oil because it was -50 and there was no heat in my cabin

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:24
or the cabby that always clocked out to bring me place -nice alaskan native ladie name delorous

Kanati
05-11-2009, 12:25
i dnt wanna get into polotics they anger me,even know i've hung out wit palins dauhters in wasilla well actually meet them not real hung out maybe like 10 mins

Just long enough to knock her up and blame it on Levi !!!!

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:26
Ahahahahaha Umm No Way In Hell

JAK
05-11-2009, 12:27
lol

Seriously though, even the worst people in Alaska don't seem all that bad really.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:28
UM no ,ive had some guy and his wife literally slam on his break and u turn on the highway just to pick me up and drive me a mile and back-awesome people,Anchorage is horrible though alot of crimes

JAK
05-11-2009, 12:47
Sorry to hear that about Anchorage. I guess every place with people has its problems.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 12:53
yeah alaska is a trip,some people will help you other will rape,murder or just chase you,I once hiked through someone's yard and they took shots at the ground to hurry me up,it was nerv racking basically i almost Shat myself, i later ran into the same guy and his wife and his wife made him apologize and he was like yes dear,cuzz alaskan women run there husbans

JAK
05-11-2009, 12:55
Sounds like some places I know.

Kanati
05-11-2009, 12:58
:banana
yeah alaska is a trip,some people will help you other will rape,murder or just chase you,I once hiked through someone's yard and they took shots at the ground to hurry me up,it was nerv racking basically i almost Shat myself, i later ran into the same guy and his wife and his wife made him apologize and he was like yes dear,cuzz alaskan women run there husbans

That ain't unique to Alaska. That's everywhere!! Sometimes I just feel like a sex toy. Kept on a shelf and used for her pleasure.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 13:02
Its quite funny because people ask me how i got the name alaskanhkr-its because the easy trails i've done there are the hardest here,most of the time,i've hiked all bushwacking mostly there-the Butte,Denali state and national,10,000 feet of MT,Denali aka Mkinly,The old iditarod trail,Wrangell st alies? palmer hay flats(dangerous) KGB,anchorage to fairbanks-traintracks 300 miles Stampede trail-chris mccandless's bus,Eagle river,alot of places

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 13:06
i do know how to rockclimb and i know how to hike,but i always look for more to learn,ive crossed glacial feed rivers and dealt with extreme cold conditions on more than one occasion,so i was givin the name by a Eskimo friend(alaskan native)http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/19/l_29a3546865c34c3ba49a08812aee8a2d.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=160867080&albumID=2059565&imageID=30839671#a=2059565&i=30839731)

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 13:07
9,870 feet baby proudest moment-low Oxygen needed some tank support

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 13:07
hot alot of pics from alaska ask an i will show

JAK
05-11-2009, 13:14
I don't know how much time you spent up there but it sounds like you made the most of it.
Where to next?

cowboy nichols
05-11-2009, 13:18
I visited Alaska when one of my sons was stationed there and it was one fantastic view after another. I thought about moving up there and didn't , probably the one thing I regret not doing. I 'd love to see more pictures. As to bickering there is an off button that works just fine.LOL

superman
05-11-2009, 13:21
Your right. But you forgot me. I'm a maladjusted weirdo but I'm...wait no...I look like Private Pyle and Gorgeous George:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAZI4ydY6R8

I'm not saying your "almost normal" but compared to others who have joined WB (and they know who they are) after you, you barely register on the real "maladjusted weird" meter. You took a good run at it but maladjusted weirdo is a relative thing. Compared to some of these shelter dwellers you're close to being main stream. No offense intended.:D

kyhipo
05-11-2009, 13:23
retarted:welcomethreads suck!

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:28
i figure there is no normal,normal is just a label people made up to feel better than others,I rather be weird and out spoken living life evryday like its the last,than wearing a suite and working in a city day in and day out,i have fun being who i am.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:31
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/67/l_3ab6eb997c8dd829a22c894001d581d4.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=160867080&albumID=2059565&imageID=18626147#a=2059565&i=18647107)

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:32
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/69/l_02ae3720fd38ed8276f526f2dd26889f.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=160867080&albumID=2059565&imageID=18626095#a=2059565&i=18626147)

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:33
http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/25/l_243df28f24bd4f8bbfee16ae8a611e05.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=160867080&albumID=2059565&imageID=31160466#a=2059565&i=31160494)

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:33
im trying to pull the rest but i dnt wanna do anoymore ,the last pic is out of focus not a painting

JAK
05-11-2009, 15:37
I really like the last two especially. The out of focus thing it pretty cool.
Still hard to capture it all in a photo eh.

trailangelmary
05-11-2009, 15:37
im trying to pull the rest but i dnt wanna do anoymore ,the last pic is out of focus not a painting

You can also post your photos by clicking on the photo link at the top of the Whiteblaze page.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:44
yeah i know i just wanted to show some really quick

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:45
the second and third were of Pioneer peak,i've climbed the south ridge, the sec photo is of pioneer peak and the third is walking to the trail that leads to it,The Butte

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 15:46
And this is why im named Alaskanhkr

trailangelmary
05-11-2009, 15:46
yeah i know i just wanted to show some really quick

Cool. And thank you for showing them here. They are beautiful.

Cuffs
05-11-2009, 16:02
i figure there is no normal,normal is just a label people made up to feel better than others,I rather be weird and out spoken living life evryday like its the last,than wearing a suite and working in a city day in and day out,i have fun being who i am.

Scuse me? Yet when others do this and voice their opinions and thoughts here, you got all upset and acted like a 13 year old girl... I dont get it.

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 16:05
It's amazing the length of this thread which tells me the biggest problem currently on WB is that we all need to get out and hike.

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 16:06
Hey guy lets keep it legal she is an 18 year old girl. No one needs to go to jail.

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 16:07
I do but when I get back I have got to see what everyone elese is bitching about. Thats my pleasure!

Linesman
05-11-2009, 16:07
Skimming this whole thread just now was a very interesting experience. My advice to you Alaskanhkr would be to read more and post less.

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 16:09
Skimming this whole thread just now was a very interesting experience. My advice to you Alaskanhkr would be to read more and post less.
or better yet, HIKE.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 16:14
yeah i need to hike,deff,ive been waiting to shut this post down.I want to delete it,your welcome for the photos.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 16:16
HMMM cheese sandwiches

zoidfu
05-11-2009, 16:23
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/zoidfu2_bucket/simon.gif

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 16:37
yeah i need to hike,deff,ive been waiting to shut this post down.I want to delete it,your welcome for the photos.

Aint your call

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 16:38
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p306/zoidfu2_bucket/simon.gif

That just aint right:D Why cant I look away?

superman
05-11-2009, 16:43
We hiked through this last weekend. Lightening, rain, high winds and raging streams...what a hoot. After hiking, WB has this delightful thread which is close to being "a lot about nothing." I tried to offer posts as meaningful as the thread. While the thread is akin to a colonoscopy...the thread has more poo involved.:D

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 16:43
Aint your callI think it is his right to have it closed. But, then where will we post?

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 17:29
I think it is his right to have it closed. But, then where will we post?

Hell I could request to have it closed, dont mean they will close it.

Cuffs
05-11-2009, 17:32
Hey guy lets keep it legal she is an 18 year old girl. No one needs to go to jail.

wha? who you talking to?

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 17:42
Hell I could request to have it closed, dont mean they will close it.has to be the op

Skidsteer
05-11-2009, 17:46

Bad luck really. All of the moderators planned vacations for the same week.

We've got a sign up sheet now so it won't happen again.

Egads
05-11-2009, 17:48
Aint your call

I think it is his right to have it closed. But, then where will we post?

Here's a thread that's perfect for mindless posting
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34922

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 17:50
Egads I think that was the longest thread ever on WB!

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 17:51
Devil Post Watch Out #666 Nobody Respond To This Post Its The Devil!

Kanati
05-11-2009, 17:57
If I wasn't trying to pass a kidney stone I wouldn't be here having this much fun. I've laughed so hard it should have dropped but it is still hung up somewhere.

keep em coming boys.

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 18:00
been there; done that. don't know how your laughing.

Feral Bill
05-11-2009, 18:08

Thats a terrible thing to say...about thirteen year old school girls.

Homer&Marje
05-11-2009, 18:21
Devil Post Watch Out #666 Nobody Respond To This Post Its The Devil!

(Singing) "Friends. How many of us have them. Friends. Ones we can rely on....Friends. Ones we can depend on....Friends."

Sorry....there wasn't enough fighting going on. I had to cause controversy...the song was to make amends for that though.:D:datz

Kanati
05-11-2009, 18:39
been there; done that. don't know how your laughing.

To keep from crying I guess. My dog thinks I've lost my mind. When I'm rolling around on the floor in the fetal position from the pain, he comes over and licks me on the face and just stares at me. If this happened while a person was hiking in the boonies some place it would be bad.

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 18:47
Just make sure your dog isnt licking something elese before he licks your face.

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 18:52
To keep from crying I guess. My dog thinks I've lost my mind. When I'm rolling around on the floor in the fetal position from the pain, he comes over and licks me on the face and just stares at me. If this happened while a person was hiking in the boonies some place it would be bad.happened to me in S. Miami Beach. the hospital was a nightmare. I would have preferred to be in the boonies.

superman
05-11-2009, 19:19
To keep from crying I guess. My dog thinks I've lost my mind. When I'm rolling around on the floor in the fetal position from the pain, he comes over and licks me on the face and just stares at me. If this happened while a person was hiking in the boonies some place it would be bad.

I've been down that road twice. I drank copious amounts of water and they went out with the tide. Pain...it's enough to make a grown man cry like a little girl.

Kanati
05-11-2009, 19:21
Just make sure your dog isnt licking something elese before he licks your face.

With him you never know. He's definitely a boy dog. I could tell you something funny but there may be girls tuned in......Ah, what the heck.

He (Max) likes to ride in the front seat of the truck with me and most of the time his, "you know what" is pointing upward like a pink tent stake. I don't know why he does it. Showing off I guess. When we got thru the drive-thrus I have to make him turn toward the passenger side window so the girls in the window won't see him. It embarasses me sometimes what he does in public. He has no manners.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 19:25
why is people talking about dogs now LMFAO!!!!!!

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 19:26
how is everyone pissed at me or what?

Kirby
05-11-2009, 19:28
Don't take WB battles seriously.

Lone Wolf, for instance, comes across as a bitter old man on this site.

In person, however, he is one of the nicest guys you will meet.

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 19:32
hmmmm i wanna go hiking and get out

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 19:35
u have been saying that for weeks. what's stopping ya?

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 19:39
i go out and everytime i go out, suttin stupid happens the last two times one my knee got hurt and this last time my bro screwed everything up

snowhoe
05-11-2009, 19:39
kanati sounds like his lipstick just comes out when the wind blows on it...

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 19:45
i go out and everytime i go out, suttin stupid happens the last two times one my knee got hurt and this last time my bro screwed everything upThe first time that I went out it did not go as planned. I quit my job, quit school, sold my car, stored my things , researched and saved for a year, then my hiking partner didn't show up. I was 20. I went anyway. awesome experience. that's why I keep telling you just to place one foot in front of the other and go.

Kanati
05-11-2009, 19:48
kanati sounds like his lipstick just comes out when the wind blows on it...

Yeah, that's a better analogy than I could come up with. He has to have the window down every time we ride. I'll try rolling up the window and see if that helps.

Seriously, there are a couple of girls that always say......."Hiiiiiiii Max". Then when I get him a water with no ice, they say...."Does he need a straw or does he slurp it"

I don't who they're flirting with but I don't think it's me.

Engine
05-11-2009, 19:49
They protect you from the hammock hangers and the people that dont filter there water.

Never sleep on the lower rack under the guy in the shelter who didn't filter his water. :eek:

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 19:51
you know wehat screw it if i dont go to trail days,ill spend them hiking by my self

modiyooch
05-11-2009, 19:53
start now and walk to the festivals in vt in july

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 20:28
Yeah true, but i may have a ride to trail days and i really want to experience it

superman
05-11-2009, 20:51
Yeah true, but i may have a ride to trail days and i really want to experience it

That's what I said to the hereford cow with the big brown eyes.:D

vonfrick
05-11-2009, 21:23
I LOVE THIS PLACE BECAUSE YOU GUY WILL MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE AND NOT HOLD A GRUDGE, tHATS FINE IF YA'LL WANNA MAKE FUN THATS GOOD CUZZ THAT MEANS UR LIKE ME,IF I DIDNT LIKE YUH I WOULDN'T MAKE FUN.aND FOR CUFF IS IT? lol I HAVE THE NAME BECAUSE I WAS GIVIN IT WHEN I LIVE IN ALASKA TWICE AND HIKED PARTS OF ALASKA TWICE WHEN I FIRST STARTED HIKING,WHY ARE U CALLED CUFF ?? ARE YOU A SEXUAL DEVIANT LOL????? IM JUST PLAYING AND IF YOU'VE READO MY PAST THREAD YEP I AM DUMB I MEAN MOST OF THE TIME MY THREADS DONT MAKE SENSE DONT YOU KNOW THAT BY NOW--WAY TO MUCH HERBAL REMEDIES LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem...

Here's a thread that's perfect for mindless posting
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=34922

mindless?? i beg your pardon. the warrghy thread is a veritable encyclopedia of human wisdom. :p

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 21:45
you know wehat screw it if i dont go to trail days,ill spend them hiking by my self
Go on then:rolleyes:

wakapak
05-11-2009, 21:47
ahem...

mindless?? i beg your pardon. the warrghy thread is a veritable encyclopedia of human wisdom. :p

HAHAHAHA!!!! it was definitely the most fun one on here in my opinion! :p

Chaco Taco
05-11-2009, 21:50
start now and walk to the festivals in vt in july
Agreed, the Long Trail Fest is awesome. Mad Hatter has it goin on plus they have a Hardcore after the fest

Pokey2006
05-11-2009, 22:54

That's the best time to hike. No one else one the AT. I skipped Trail Days in 2006 and had some of the most peaceful, enjoyable days on the trail that year.

Tinker
05-11-2009, 23:01

I wouldn't insult 13 year old school girls on cell phones by comparing them with some of the immature mud slinging I've seen on here.

Thankfully there isn't as much of it as some would have others to believe. Generally we agree to disagree.

JAK
05-11-2009, 23:06
Often we disagree in order to disagree, but we all seem to enjoy it, for the most part.

Tinker
05-11-2009, 23:09
Often we disagree in order to disagree, but we all seem to enjoy it, for the most part.

Absolutely!
I've occasionally gotten offended, but I usually try to believe that I took it the wrong way rather than to retaliate only to find out that I was just being a thin-skinned wuss.:o
I'm not an jerk too often, but I can be a real moron.;)

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 23:31
wow this thread is still going aye? thats pretty funny, i'm glad some people like the thread just to bull**** LOL

Alaskanhkr23
05-11-2009, 23:33
Yeah i deff want to get to either trail days or the hiker fest in Vt on july 29th.how long you guys think it would take to hike to the fest?

Hikerhead
05-11-2009, 23:51
Yeah i deff want to get to either trail days or the hiker fest in Vt on july 29th.how long you guys think it would take to hike to the fest?

If you start 5 days from it......5 days.

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 00:16
from CT? it prolly take like month huh

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 01:01
Can the moderator close this thread Please????

The Mechanical Man
05-12-2009, 01:06
Don't take WB battles seriously.

Lone Wolf, for instance, comes across as a bitter old man on this site.

In person, however, he is one of the nicest guys you will meet.

Look who is talking.

You were a nice kid when I met you in person, but you said this to me here on whiteblaze..... http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showpost.php?p=828037&postcount=6

You never did say you were sorry.

The Mechanical Man
05-12-2009, 01:09
Go ahead and close it, before the Bull $hit gets any deeper!

:welcome :banana :banana :banana :banana :D :-?

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 01:27
LOL i know right

Gray Blazer
05-12-2009, 07:25
Absolutely!
I've occasionally gotten offended, but I usually try to believe that I took it the wrong way rather than to retaliate only to find out that I was just being a thin-skinned wuss.:o
I'm not an jerk too often, but I can be a real moron.;)

No, I'm the moron. Everyone else is just a victim.

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 07:57
Can the moderator close this thread Please????
like he's going to find this 188 post deep. send the moderator a pm.

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 07:58
i believe if you shoot for the 29 you will miss it. www.vermont2009.org (http://www.vermont2009.org)

warraghiyagey
05-12-2009, 08:00
warraghiyagey! I jayboflavin applebag challenge you to an all-out thread fight. No holds barred. A warning I know the crane technique!
http://www.whereistheoutrage.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/terminator-2-judgement-day.jpg

Pedaling Fool
05-12-2009, 08:05
All supporters of trail magic and shelters are the reasons why the AT has become a microcosm of the larger society.

Yes, shelters and trail magic.
This is not why we experience the ills of society; this is why the ills of society are so prevalent and on the increase – hence it is now a microcosm, as opposed to isolated incidences.

Grinder
05-12-2009, 08:36
"Who is John Gault?"

Chaco Taco
05-12-2009, 08:38
Look who is talking.

You were a nice kid when I met you in person, but you said this to me here on whiteblaze..... http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showpost.php?p=828037&postcount=6

You never did say you were sorry.

Why should he you are a prick

jrnj5k
05-12-2009, 08:46
I think you all need to lock it up and put it in a box

Pedaling Fool
05-12-2009, 08:52
"Who is John Gault?"
I get that a lot.

I never heard of Ayn Rand until my 2006 hike. It was as though all the tree-huggin’, anti-capitalist, hippy-like hikers thought I had the coolest name, they all read the Atlas Shrugged book. So I was thinking damn Ayn Rand must be a typical Marxists type author.

Then when I got home I looked up a bio of this author and was surprised to find that I’m in more agreement with her than I ever would have guessed, because of her following amongst the AT hikers.

So now I wonder, why do all these tree huggers worship Ayn Rand?

I have yet to read the book, Atlas Shrugged, but I will one day, just not a big fan of fiction.

Gray Blazer
05-12-2009, 08:54
ahem...

Amen, Brother Ben!!

Jayboflavin04
05-12-2009, 09:18

That ain't unique to Alaska. That's everywhere!! Sometimes I just feel like a sex toy. Kept on a shelf and used for her pleasure.

Does she shove batteries in your butt and make you HUMMMMMMMMMM!!!! LOL.....J/K

Fat Man Walking
05-12-2009, 10:03
Well, this is one sure fire way to get your post count up.

Why I awwwwwwtaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Homer&Marje
05-12-2009, 10:13
You people need to start fighting here. There is no need for all this goody two shoes **** talk.

Your welcome. That thread drift was gettin deep

wakapak
05-12-2009, 10:14
You people need to start fighting here. There is no need for all this goody two shoes **** talk.

no we don't! :p :rolleyes:

vonfrick
05-12-2009, 10:16

k. i'll go first. shut the hell up homer :p

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 10:17
yo who is john gualt and i like nature doesent that count as me being a tree hugger anyn rand was a great writer.WEll i guess everyone here must be tree huggers if there hikers?? what is that guys prob

wakapak
05-12-2009, 10:18
k. i'll go first. shut the hell up homer :p

now that was funny right there! :D

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 10:19
well i guess if everyones fighting on here then they're not fighting on other more important threads either i did a service or created world war 3 with trekking poles

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 10:21
Oh by the way John gault im a Hippie doesen't mean we all think atlas shrugged is the greatest book in fact it was my least fav.but i can see how that would get annoying

superman
05-12-2009, 10:38

Does she shove batteries in your butt and make you HUMMMMMMMMMM!!!! LOL.....J/K

Is there a problem with that system...not enough batteries?:banana

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 10:41
UMM that weird superman.... LOL

superman
05-12-2009, 10:47
UMM that weird superman.... LOL

I was just cheering up kanati.

By the way john gault (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=6936) knows stuff that you don't.

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 11:02
LOL i know, i saw his post,dont feel bad kanati ive had weird relationships,and frankly i dont care what he knows,i agreed with him , that it would be very annoying

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 11:03
anyone older than me knows more than me its pretty obvious

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 11:05
Wooooo Hoooooooo This Is Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 11:06
god this thread was such a mistake!!!!!! Who DO i pm to shut it down, now i cant get things answered LOL BIG BACKFIRE!!!!!

TD55
05-12-2009, 11:18
What the hell is your question?

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 11:27
Do i need to bear bag in vermont-if not i dont wanna have extra weight for no reason

Chaco Taco
05-12-2009, 12:02
What the hell is your question?

He doesnt know what a question mark is let alone commas and periods. Its just one looooong sentence. Hard to understand lol im funny not funny im from alaska and live in coonnecticoot and i can never get to the point wow this if fun im a dork oops i just s**t myself where is maine

TD55
05-12-2009, 12:12
Do i need to bear bag in vermont-if not i dont wanna have extra weight for no reason
It depends on how afraid of bears you are versus the weight of a piece of cord or rope.:datz

kanga
05-12-2009, 12:14
anyone older than me knows more than me its pretty obvious

Wooooo Hoooooooo This Is Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

god this thread was such a mistake!!!!!! Who DO i pm to shut it down, now i cant get things answered LOL BIG BACKFIRE!!!!!
what are you on?

Chaco Taco
05-12-2009, 12:18
what are you on?
http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/dave-chappelle-13505.jpg

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:23
1.Thats messed up, my older brother O.D and died two years ago from a drug problem.So your little referal to the Dave chepelle show skit of a crack head is really offensive to me.2.yeah i lived in alaska and now live in Connecticut.Woopy *****ing DOO bud,Why is this a problem , i don't spen every waking moment hiking different states in new england, so i don't know each areas like the back of my hand.

kanga
05-12-2009, 12:26
probably should spend some more waking moments with a dictionary. just sayin'.

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:27
He doesnt know what a question mark is let alone commas and periods. Its just one looooong sentence. Hard to understand lol im funny not funny im from alaska and live in coonnecticoot and i can never get to the point wow this if fun im a dork oops i just s**t myself where is maine

And this is just Mean.And frankly for what a 30 something year old man,Pretty Stupid.

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 12:27
personally, i don't think you are for real. your age and history don't match up. your search for hiking partners and flat out not going, don't match up. your intelligent conversations and then lack of grammar or thought, doesn't match up. I wouldn't hike with you , at this point.

kanga
05-12-2009, 12:29
i thought it was funny. especially since it was so close to the mark.

wakapak
05-12-2009, 12:30
And this is just Mean.And frankly for what a 30 something year old man,Pretty Stupid.

dude, calm down, he was just messing with you. Seriously though, sometimes it is hard to understand what you are saying with the way you type on here. I'm not trying to be mean, i'm actually trying to help you. However, you will probably will take it the wrong way and say I'm being mean. Just sayin that a little punctuation and a little spellcheck can go a long way.

vonfrick
05-12-2009, 12:34

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing021.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:36
Yeah i type poorly sometimes,And alot of the times i don't go on the hikes i plan because i have to deal with alot of screwed up stuff at my house,so sometimes i look for a partner to go hiking.So i don't feel alone like i am at my house.And if you want to make fun of my horrible family life then go ahead. Sorry for even joining this website.

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 12:38
Yeah i type poorly sometimes,And alot of the times i don't go on the hikes i plan because i have to deal with alot of screwed up stuff at my house,so sometimes i look for a partner to go hiking.So i don't feel alone like i am at my house.And if you want to make fun of my horrible family life then go ahead. Sorry for even joining this website.I have an idea. place one foot in front of the other and HIKE.

wakapak
05-12-2009, 12:39
Yeah i type poorly sometimes,And alot of the times i don't go on the hikes i plan because i have to deal with alot of screwed up stuff at my house,so sometimes i look for a partner to go hiking.So i don't feel alone like i am at my house.And if you want to make fun of my horrible family life then go ahead. Sorry for even joining this website.

nobody is making fun of your family life. how can we when we dont anything about you??? it was merely a joke, without knowing anything about you.

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 12:40
nobody is making fun of your family life. how can we when we dont anything about you??? it was merely a joke, without knowing anything about you.
i believe he is yanking your chain.

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 12:40
I have an idea. place one foot in front of the other and HIKE.and yes, carry a bear bag. it doubles as a critter bag.

wakapak
05-12-2009, 12:42
i believe he is yanking your chain.

he may be, or he may not be, i'm just tellin him that on here, people joke with one another whether they know you or not, so get used to it if your going to post in hyperspeed mode on here. :rolleyes:

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:43
Seriously people go to far saying my sentences are stupid,my threads don't make sense,My life isn't true or Doesen't Match-up,That i'm on drugs? I mean really going that far because i said alot of the times two people will bicker back and forth like school girls? I mean really Now,yeah i hike. but if the only thing to do is make fun of each other ,**** i don't want to hike with anyone any more

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:44
The more questions asked the more information you gain bro.So hyperspeed is good with me, I won't be posting anymore anyways

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 12:46
Seriously people go to far saying my sentences are stupid,my threads don't make sense,My life isn't true or Doesen't Match-up,That i'm on drugs? I mean really going that far because i said alot of the times two people will bicker back and forth like school girls? I mean really Now,yeah i hike. but if the only thing to do is make fun of each other ,**** i don't want to hike with anyone any morehas nothing to do with the start of this thread. I thought you were on your way sobo, or was it nh, or didn't you get a group started in ct, or walking to vt, or va. I'm lost.

wakapak
05-12-2009, 12:47
The more questions asked the more information you gain bro.So hyperspeed is good with me, I won't be posting anymore anyways

check it again BRO, i'm a GIRL! evidenced by the girl climbing the mountain in my avatar. Sheeesh, i never said your sentences were stupid, i merely said that a little punctuation can help us to understand what you are asking or saying better. No said you were on drugs, it was merely a joke when someone asked what you were on! lighten up dude

TD55
05-12-2009, 12:49
I have an idea. place one foot in front of the other and HIKE.
You live close to the trail compared to most of us. Go hike. Do an overnighter. Just hike. Don't be so darn sensitive. Clear your head. Go hike in the woods and listen to some birds singing and the wind blowing through the trees. Get some fresh air and enjoy a hike. Look for some spring flowers and watch the trees grow buds. Get the feeling of freedom, go hike.
Just sayin....

Reid
05-12-2009, 12:49
For one thing Alaskahkr, dont' devulge information. There always someone out there that will use it against you. You are making it tempting even for me! And don't apologize it is a sign of weakness. If you killed someone's cat.....apologize, if you made a dumb thread........just let it ride.

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:52
No im not ragging on you Wakapak, and i do apologize for calling you bro. My mistake.-And yeah the sobo hike went downhill because my brother forgot his meds,and my Va im going to do,when i'm ready to do it.

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:55
One thing i'm not is weak, i'd rather be apologize to people i would like to consider friends in the future than fight an future enemy because i didn't you know,and yeah sometimes i can't take a joke,thats natural.

wakapak
05-12-2009, 12:56
No im not ragging on you Wakapak, and i do apologize for calling you bro. My mistake.-And yeah the sobo hike went downhill because my brother forgot his meds,and my Va im going to do,when i'm ready to do it.

Whatever dude, it didnt offend me, just merely pointing out that before you "speak" sometimes, you may want to take a breath or something. :rolleyes:

i'm with everyone else, just go out and hike!

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:56
Go ahead and make fun,ill just let you know when it's gone to far, thats respectfull right?

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 12:57
friends and enemies aren't made on the internet; but, I've met plenty hiking.

modiyooch
05-12-2009, 12:57
friends, that is.

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 12:59
I'm planning a Hike , thats why i asked about bear bags in VT i meant ,not VA in an earlier post.I want to get out and hike,i would love to thats why i'm taking everyones advice and put on foot in front of another. LOL Yeah you guys are right most of the time,Danm I suck.......yes you can make jokes now

Alaskanhkr23
05-12-2009, 13:00
I just don't know when someones making a joke or is serious on here. you guys can relate to that right?