PDA

View Full Version : Need Ride on 5/14 from Erwin to Trail Days

Tully
05-13-2009, 21:22
Dear all,

If anyone is driving to Damascus from Asheville and is passing through Erwin tomorrow (5/14), please consider giving my friend and I a lift. We won't have access to the internet, so if you have a chance, please call Scavenger at: 615-347-3647. We'll keep our phone on us throughout the evening.

If we do not hear anything, our plan is to hitch from I-26 to I-81 and then to 58 en route to Damascus. We'll try to make up some signs tonight at Uncle Johnny's and then give it a go in the morning. Feel free to give us a ring at any moment tomorrow, if you are passing through or have advice.

Thank you all and can't wait to see you at Trail Days :)

Tully of the Shire

Ox97GaMe
05-13-2009, 22:03
Be aware that hitching on the intererstate in VA is illegal. Make sure the ride you get from the Tri Cities area gets you all the way to the Damascus exit. From there, I would think it would be an easy hitch into Damascus, as almost everyone will be going that route.

I should be passing that way sometime around 1 or 2PM coming up 81 from Knoxville and will look for you at the top of those exit ramps. If I see you I will be sure to stop.