PDA

View Full Version : The word "STOVIE"

zelph
05-19-2009, 16:08
The word "STOVIE" originated on Sgt. Rock's website back in the year 2006. I think it has now gone it's course and is world wide. In a different thread (Lotus Stove) I said I was a "Stovie" same year but in an earlier thread on his site.

We had some fun back then didn't we Oops56?????????

"STOVIE" Challenge 2006 (http://hikinghq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1622&highlight=stovie)

oops56
05-19-2009, 17:46
The word "STOVIE" originated on Sgt. Rock's website back in the year 2006. I think it has now gone it's course and is world wide. In a different thread (Lotus Stove) I said I was a "Stovie" same year but in an earlier thread on his site.

We had some fun back then didn't we Oops56?????????

"STOVIE" Challenge 2006 (http://hikinghq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1622&highlight=stovie)

Yup zelph good times and i still going to do a bake potato on a alcohol stove may have to go to a wick stove :-?:-?

zelph
05-19-2009, 20:03
Yup zelph good times and i still going to do a bake potato on a alcohol stove may have to go to a wick stove :-?:-?

Hmmmm!!!! we could use "jello molds" cut the potatos into cubes and steam them untill golden brown. Use a Fancee Feest or "StarLyte" wick stove.

mweinstone
05-20-2009, 06:49
yo,..stovosaurus- rextitlyidiss,......stovenya,....stovetta fueletta,....stovis mcbutt,.....stovfag,....stovectomy rambuncktious,...stovosaurus rex my ho,....sovebreath,...stoveass,...stovefarter,....s tovetalker,...stoveface,...stovy,....stovehead,... .stovedude,...stoveho,...supperman that stoveho,...what you know about stove and chicken samich?,....stove up my rectum,...stove in my nose,...stove come to life and eating the world,...religious stove comming to life and preaching salvation thru stove,...stovefinger,..stoves,...stovalus,...stovl igula,..stoveikers,...etc. send me fifty bucks of stoves to gift out biatch. oxoxoxoxoxoxmatthewski

zelph
05-20-2009, 10:41
yo,..stovosaurus- rextitlyidiss,......stovenya,....stovetta fueletta,....stovis mcbutt,.....stovfag,....stovectomy rambuncktious,...stovosaurus rex my ho,....sovebreath,...stoveass,...stovefarter,....s tovetalker,...stoveface,...stovy,....stovehead,... .stovedude,...stoveho,...supperman that stoveho,...what you know about stove and chicken samich?,....stove up my rectum,...stove in my nose,...stove come to life and eating the world,...religious stove comming to life and preaching salvation thru stove,...stovefinger,..stoves,...stovalus,...stovl igula,..stoveikers,...etc. send me fifty bucks of stoves to gift out biatch. oxoxoxoxoxoxmatthewski

All of those and then some.:banana

Send me your "hand" made address again and I'll send out some"Cobalt Blue" stoves. Nah, just pm me the address:D

zelph
05-21-2009, 11:49
"Mike fea Dundee" over in the UK informs us that "Stovies" has been around for alot longer than we expected. Lots of stovies over in the UK. Those guys over there are giving me an education when it comes to stoves. They have full blown engineers designing stoves and sharing their stuff.

Check out this website http://www.stovies.com/

I'd like to dehydrate some of the fixins in that lucious bowl of goodies

JAK
05-21-2009, 12:20
"I'd like to dehydrate some of the fixins in that lucious bowl of goodies."

I tried that as a pickup line once. Not good.

zelph
05-21-2009, 19:11
"I'd like to dehydrate some of the fixins in that lucious bowl of goodies."

I tried that as a pickup line once. Not good.

JAK, if you had said rehydrate with honey some of your fixins you would not have had to pay your way through college. Lucious bowls of goodies would have been your "meal ticket" and then some;)

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana: banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:b anana