PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days Screening

Lion King
05-24-2009, 09:16
Just a thanks to everyone who attended, I really apreciate it.

That was a basic first cut, as you know, but I am glad people seemed to dig it.

If you have any photos of the presentation, fill free to send to them to me or post a link since I couldnt take any photos.

Thanks again for coming.

Lion King:banana

Lion King
05-28-2009, 17:58
Nobody?

Dang.

Ron Haven
05-28-2009, 18:45
Just a thanks to everyone who attended,

Lion King:bananaLion King thanks for your kindness and good to have seen you there too!Thanks for the dvd's' also:)
Ron,

Mrs Baggins
05-28-2009, 18:52
Hey, I'm just waiting for the DVD. I'll be first in line to buy it. :sun

Jester2000
05-28-2009, 18:54
Thanks for the screening!

I'd like to point out how awesome the part with me in it was.

Buzz_Lightfoot
05-28-2009, 21:04
What sort of photos are you looking for? I have a few but not as many I would like. My XYZ123 new camera was malfunctioning and too many shots were out of focus. So much for Nikon and "auto-focus". :( The bear is that there is no manual override on this model (Coolpix L100) so I had to shoot and hope for the best. The only shot from your screening that was in good focus was one of you giving the introduction before the DVD started. I have one good shot of you at the booth where AWOL was selling his books though perhaps you are not looking for shots of yourself! Ha.

The Nikon is going back. A Canon SX10IS is on its way. I know you know how frustrating camera problems are. Your problems interfered with your ability to make a living. This was my first TD and I wanted to make some memories. Loss of either was "not good".

Cape Henlopen. I won the socks by knowing it was the starting point on the Atlantic side. Maybe you remember. :)

The shot of you are the booth is actually pretty decent. Shoot me an email if you want it.

I also want to say that the fellow who gave you grief at the end of your screening was out of line. You totally didn't deserve it.

Peace,

BL

Chaco Taco
05-28-2009, 21:14
LK,
Congrats on some great productions!!! Jester is ugly!:D:D:D

RedneckRye
05-28-2009, 23:49
If anyone wants a copy of the movie, let me know.
Lion King, aka the Puma Prince, sent 1 of the 2 copies of the movie home with me from Damascus.
This is the version that was shown at Trail Daze, he told me to burn copies and send them out.
$15 plus shipping gets it to your mailbox, the cash goes to The Big Kitten.
Send a PM or e-mail.

RedneckRye
05-28-2009, 23:55
Also, I am much better looking than Jester in the movie and my part is much more awesomer.
In real life, it is a toss up as to who is less ugly
Both Chaco and Jester are funnier than me.

Crazy Larry #1
05-29-2009, 07:39
Just a thanks to everyone who attended, I really apreciate it.

That was a basic first cut, as you know, but I am glad people seemed to dig it.

If you have any photos of the presentation, fill free to send to them to me or post a link since I couldnt take any photos.

Thanks again for coming.

Lion King:bananaI wish you would have came by and seen me while you were in town and let me watch your dvd. I probably could sell the crap out of your work, I think you are one of the most talented people I know of in this world....

boarstone
05-29-2009, 07:46
Hi Lion King! So glad to see you got a good response to your hard work for you DVD of the ADT. You SOOOO! deserve it. Hope to see you when you get to Maine/Monson. Keep safe...

Lion King
05-29-2009, 14:01
If anyone wants a copy of the movie, let me know.
Lion King, aka the Puma Prince, sent 1 of the 2 copies of the movie home with me from Damascus.
This is the version that was shown at Trail Daze, he told me to burn copies and send them out.
$15 plus shipping gets it to your mailbox, the cash goes to The Big Kitten.
Send a PM or e-mail.

Thanks R!

Yeah, we are working on a larger edit, like a double disk or some such ting.

One with people and places and the hike, one with museums and historic stuff etc...oh and a special "Heat your body up" DVD featuring Jester doing an aerobic set to songs of the south.
Buzz_LightfootWhat sort of photos are you looking for? I have a few but not as many I would like. My XYZ123 new camera was malfunctioning and too many shots were out of focus. So much for Nikon and "auto-focus". :( The bear is that there is no manual override on this model (Coolpix L100) so I had to shoot and hope for the best. The only shot from your screening that was in good focus was one of you giving the introduction before the DVD started. I have one good shot of you at the booth where AWOL was selling his books though perhaps you are not looking for shots of yourself! Ha.

The Nikon is going back. A Canon SX10IS is on its way. I know you know how frustrating camera problems are. Your problems interfered with your ability to make a living. This was my first TD and I wanted to make some memories. Loss of either was "not good".

Cape Henlopen. I won the socks by knowing it was the starting point on the Atlantic side. Maybe you remember. :)

The shot of you are the booth is actually pretty decent. Shoot me an email if you want it.

I also want to say that the fellow who gave you grief at the end of your screening was out of line. You totally didn't deserve it.
Buzz_LightfootWhat sort of photos are you looking for? I have a few but not as many I would like. My XYZ123 new camera was malfunctioning and too many shots were out of focus. So much for Nikon and "auto-focus". :( The bear is that there is no manual override on this model (Coolpix L100) so I had to shoot and hope for the best. The only shot from your screening that was in good focus was one of you giving the introduction before the DVD started. I have one good shot of you at the booth where AWOL was selling his books though perhaps you are not looking for shots of yourself! Ha.

Lion King
05-29-2009, 14:02
damn it, I need to re donate so I can edit...that was strange. I was trying to respond to 'Buzz'...I quit the show and am mailing him his camera back.

I have a level of self respect I dont allow to be steped on.

RITBlake
05-29-2009, 14:14
Is this a PCT video or an AT video?

Buzz_Lightfoot
05-29-2009, 15:30
damn it, I need to re donate so I can edit...that was strange. I was trying to respond to 'Buzz'...I quit the show and am mailing him his camera back.

I have a level of self respect I dont allow to be steped on.

Yeah that was quite a "Twilight Zone" moment. You introduce him then 1 min later he was yelling at you for not introducing him. Everyone left because it was 120 degrees in there not because you didn't introduce the guy. I myself wanted out because it was so hot. The only reason I sat there for 2 hours was because I really wanted to see your screening. The heat was killing me.

BL

RedneckRye
05-29-2009, 23:56
Is this a PCT video or an AT video?

Niether, it is the American Discovery Trail.

RITBlake
05-30-2009, 00:20
Niether, it is the American Discovery Trail.

Oh, LK or anyone know if LK is putting out a PCT movie?

Mrs Baggins
05-30-2009, 03:11

He already did. You can buy it on his website.

freefall
05-30-2009, 09:45

He already did. You can buy it on his website.

Walking West With Freedom. Great DVD.

RedneckRye
05-31-2009, 09:04

After Trail Days, Lion King sent his leftover copies of Walking WEST With Freedom back home with me, $22 gets a copy shipped to your door.
That is a couple of bucks cheaper than the Campmor link on his site, and all of the cash (less the shipping) goes to Lion King.

Shoot me a PM if you need one sent.

RITBlake
05-31-2009, 16:50
After Trail Days, Lion King sent his leftover copies of Walking WEST With Freedom back home with me, $22 gets a copy shipped to your door.
That is a couple of bucks cheaper than the Campmor link on his site, and all of the cash (less the shipping) goes to Lion King.

Shoot me a PM if you need one sent.

Need one sent, sending PM now.