PDA

View Full Version : Jester, King of the Trail Movie

Jester2000
05-28-2009, 18:23
Or, alternately, Trail Movie ****.

Upon seeing Lion King's screening of the rough cut of his ADT hike, I realized that I'm in five, count 'em, five trail movies, three of which have been or will be commercially released, with one more in the works -- all of which are masterpieces in the genre. And by that I mean I did not appear in Southbounders.

And the thing is, I don't think there's a single one where you see me actually hiking.

So everyone else can have their goals revolving around trails walked and miles hiked and bag nights out -- my goal is to be in as many trail movies as possible without actually doing any walking.

So if you're making a trail movie or plan to, get in touch with me early enough that I don't have to walk to where you're filming. I'll get to add one more movie to my resume of filmed incongruent laziness, and your movie will, for reasons I can't explain, be slightly more awesome.

TJ aka Teej
05-28-2009, 19:32
Just think, you were only 1300 miles away from making it into TrailHeros' southbound powerbarpowered epic!

CrumbSnatcher
05-28-2009, 19:43
i seen ole' jester in my copy of walked,look like he was having a blast. i didn't see him hiking either?

CowHead
05-28-2009, 20:02

Upon seeing Lion King's screening of the rough cut of his ADT hike, I realized that I'm in five, count 'em, five trail movies, three of which have been or will be commercially released, with one more in the works -- all of which are masterpieces in the genre. And by that I mean I did not appear in Southbounders.

And the thing is, I don't think there's a single one where you see me actually hiking.

So everyone else can have their goals revolving around trails walked and miles hiked and bag nights out -- my goal is to be in as many trail movies as possible without actually doing any walking.

So if you're making a trail movie or plan to, get in touch with me early enough that I don't have to walk to where you're filming. I'll get to add one more movie to my resume of filmed incongruent laziness, and your movie will, for reasons I can't explain, be slightly more awesome.

Yes but you were not attack by killer potatoes

Jester2000
05-29-2009, 03:55
i seen ole' jester in my copy of walked,look like he was having a blast. i didn't see him hiking either?

That was a close one. There's a scene in "Walked" where it appears that I may have been hiking in the recent past, but you are correct -- no actual hiking by me happens in the film.

"Walked," by the way, is one of the films that IS commercially available, and one can find it at walkPCT.com

The filmmaker, Scott "Squatch" Herriott, has other movies available on his site. But as they do not feature me in any way their awesomeness is suspect, although they are probably worth a look. If only as prequels to the stunning, almost shocking awesomeness of "Walked," featuring me.

mrc237
05-29-2009, 06:03
You gotta agent? :)

StarLyte
05-29-2009, 06:32
And now you are more awesome than Chomp !
Damn :-?

TOW
05-29-2009, 07:32

And another legend is born!

BAG "o" TRICKS
05-29-2009, 08:19
And now you are more awesome than Chomp !
Damn :-?

I doubt that:)

BAG "o" TRICKS
05-29-2009, 08:22

Come to think of it I haven't seen you out there hiking lately either brother. Get that baby and girlfriend out on the trail Crumdaddy.

CrumbSnatcher
05-29-2009, 20:38
That was a close one. There's a scene in "Walked" where it appears that I may have been hiking in the recent past, but you are correct -- no actual hiking by me happens in the film.

"Walked," by the way, is one of the films that IS commercially available, and one can find it at walkPCT.com

The filmmaker, Scott "Squatch" Herriott, has other movies available on his site. But as they do not feature me in any way their awesomeness is suspect, although they are probably worth a look. If only as prequels to the stunning, almost shocking awesomeness of "Walked," featuring me.
i've been couch hiking lately! i own all 4 of his P.C.T. movies. i've talked with him he seems cool. not as cool as you though;)

Canada Goose
05-29-2009, 22:04
And another legend is born!

Jester, could I have your autograph puh-lees? Not for me, of course, but for the AT Museum. Gotta think of posterity....:sun

Canada Goose
05-29-2009, 22:11
Oh, and we better get that red shirt framed under UV protected glass, on an acid-free backing! :D

Canada Goose
05-29-2009, 22:13
Can you reveal to your adoring public if you are currently in negotiations on a new epic? There are lots of us...:p

Jester2000
05-30-2009, 11:36
You gotta agent? :)

Not yet, but there is a lawyer on Team Jester who can advise me on any contractual issues.

Can you reveal to your adoring public if you are currently in negotiations on a new epic? There are lots of us...:p

A project tentatively titled "Wizards" is in pre-post-production at the moment. Rumors of a bootleg versions of the rough cut being sold in the State of Jefferson are unconfirmed.