PDA

View Full Version : Contact Baltimore Jack

Old Reb
05-31-2009, 07:33
Does anyone know how I can contact Baltimore Jack? I want to buy one of his White Blaze shirts.

mweinstone
05-31-2009, 07:43
only special folks got his satphone # and his jack signal.im shinning it in the sky over va right now.thats where hes hikeing.its a large image of a spice container with a homemade lable saying"msg". he should be along in a minute. wait right here ill fetch him.last feb one of the prizes at the bad hiker poetry comp was a jack shirt. a dirty one. want it?

Chaco Taco
05-31-2009, 10:04
Does anyone know how I can contact Baltimore Jack? I want to buy one of his White Blaze shirts.
I would just PM here and tell him what you want.

Old Reb
06-03-2009, 10:26
I don't need his sat-phone number or his exact location, I just need to know if he has any shirts for sale and how to pay. Baltimore Jack if you are out there give me a reply. I meet you a couple of times on my 06 thru-hike, before I connected the shirt to you or I would have asked then.

Slimer
06-03-2009, 10:44
Jack was in Pearisburg on monday, so he may be in the woods by now.

Jack Tarlin
06-03-2009, 10:49
Actually, Jack's been about just about everywhere this week, tho we're finally getting back into the woods for a long stretch today.

Re. the shirts, we were supposed to have some at Trail Days but our printer messed up; we should have some available later in the summer. It's been a few years since we last did a printing so it'll be nice to finally have some available as a number of folks have been asking. Anyway, get back in touch towards the end of the month and we'll see what we can do.

BAG "o" TRICKS
06-04-2009, 09:21
Actually, Jack's been about just about everywhere this week, tho we're finally getting back into the woods for a long stretch today.

Re. the shirts, we were supposed to have some at Trail Days but our printer messed up; we should have some available later in the summer. It's been a few years since we last did a printing so it'll be nice to finally have some available as a number of folks have been asking. Anyway, get back in touch towards the end of the month and we'll see what we can do.

Yea that was my fault gang. Jackie boy I'll see if I can have tee's some done up in time for the Feed, just send me some money:) Hey, I'm headed out south on the Trail for a few weeks. Guess I'll catch up to you somewhere, let me know, e-mail me off line.