PDA

View Full Version : Bridge Replacement at Telephone Pioneer Shelter

sasquatch2014
06-04-2009, 20:08
This Saturday June 6th the old bridge that is twisted and tilted crossing the small stream by Telephone Pioneer Shelter in NY will be removed and replaced by stepping stones across the stream. Anyone interested in lending a hand in this should plan to head up from the Dover Oak about 9:00. Any tools you have that will help the removal of the boards on the old bridge will be helpful. If you want more info feel free to shoot me an Email at the follow address
[email protected]

If you can't make this but want to lend a hand don't forget the RPH work weekend coming up in July.

YoungMoose
06-04-2009, 20:30
ill see if i can make it. Im not sure about it but i might be able to. Ill try to work around studying for regents.

Tinker
06-04-2009, 23:37
I knew I should've cut that old bridge up for firewood instead of scrounging for deadfalls. I agree, it's probably safer to cross the stream on stepping stones than that rickety old thing. Thanks for taking care of the shelter and providing good company for Chatter and me.

sasquatch2014
06-06-2009, 06:31
Just a reminder if you are looking for something to do today feel free to come out and lend a hand. The main group is leaving from the Dover Oak at 9:00am and heading up the hill to the shelter.