PDA

View Full Version : Another hipbelt on a vapor trail?

mustangpwr98
06-10-2009, 07:13
Hi,
I have a VT for carrying heavier loads when my GF goes out with me.
I don’t like the fact the belt doesn’t have hip belt pockets, and I don’t like the GG ones that slide on the hip belt strap because they slide everyewhere.

Has anyone used a different makers belt with any success?
ULA circuit or Six moon designs or?
Thanks,
Tom

warraghiyagey
06-10-2009, 08:08
Buy one that looks like what you want and sew it on. . . that's what I did with my campmor xternal frame. . . works great:)

Engine
06-10-2009, 09:18
Hi,
I have a VT for carrying heavier loads when my GF goes out with me.
I don’t like the fact the belt doesn’t have hip belt pockets, and I don’t like the GG ones that slide on the hip belt strap because they slide everyewhere.

Has anyone used a different makers belt with any success?
ULA circuit or Six moon designs or?
Thanks,
Tom

What size hip belt do you use? I have an extra large VT hip belt that is brand new and you could sew pockets onto it to see if you liked it. It's your's for shipping plus $20 if you want it.

bigcranky
06-10-2009, 10:51
I got a ULA hip belt with pockets and put it on my Six Moons Designs Starlite. This was before SMD offered the pockets on their belts. It uses a similar attachment system, so it worked like a charm.

Not sure how the belt attaches to your VT, so you'd have to try it out and see.

mustangpwr98
06-10-2009, 10:55
I ordered a circuit belt, so we will see.

I found one post by footslogger or somebody and he said he put a p1 belt on his vt,
but i dont know how close a p1 belt is to a circut belt. Hopefully he sees the thread and posts.

humunuku
06-10-2009, 12:37
Hi,
I don’t like the GG ones that slide on the hip belt strap because they slide everyewhere.

Tom

Yous sure you know how to put the pockets on? mine don't slide anywhere,

ChinMusic
06-10-2009, 12:56
I don’t like the GG ones that slide on the hip belt strap because they slide everyewhere.

I have a Vapor Trail AND a belt pocket (right) and it doesn't move a bit.

mustangpwr98
06-12-2009, 14:38
Circuit belt fits great and was 30.00.