PDA

View Full Version : Rental Cars in Franklin

mooseboy
06-12-2009, 16:11
...so I may hike Springer to Franklin this fall, and I know there are plenty of hiker-friendly folks/shuttlers in the area, but I was wondering if the Enterprise franchise in Franklin allows one-way rentals to Greenville or Asheville... I see that even Clemson & Toccoa, which are closer and have Amtrak stations, also have Enterprise branches.

Nothing against the great folks who shuttle, just wondering if this is an option...

Ron Haven
06-12-2009, 20:31
...so I may hike Springer to Franklin this fall, and I know there are plenty of hiker-friendly folks/shuttlers in the area, but I was wondering if the Enterprise franchise in Franklin allows one-way rentals to Greenville or Asheville... I see that even Clemson & Toccoa, which are closer and have Amtrak stations, also have Enterprise branches.

Nothing against the great folks who shuttle, just wondering if this is an option...Sorry friend but enterprise of Franlin,Rent a Wreck and Jim Brown all only rent local.The closest one way is in Asheville.You could rent a small U Haul one way.

mooseboy
06-12-2009, 22:30
:)Thanks for the tip, Ron! I may even be staying at your inn when I pass through (and looking for a shuttle to boot)!

Ron Haven
12-28-2010, 16:34
:)Thanks for the tip, Ron! I may even be staying at your inn when I pass through (and looking for a shuttle to boot)!I will look forward to serving you and can hook you up with a low cost shuttle to Asheville or other places if needed.

Spirit Walker
12-28-2010, 18:10
When we had to bail off the AT last spring, we called Rent a Wreck and the owner drove us to Asheville to rent a car for our return to MD. the ride to Asheville cost about $60.

edwardalmost
01-20-2011, 18:17
ya I lvoe mine

Bags4266
01-20-2011, 18:24
Enterprise doesn't do one way rentals. And the big company's that do are from airport to airport