PDA

View Full Version : Where can I watch UFC near Erwin, TN?

Glebbber
06-13-2009, 11:26
Hi,
I am thru-hiking and currently am in Erwin. Does anyone know how or where I might be able to watch the Ultimate fighting championship on pay-per-view tonight?

I missed the last one (damn puckers!) and really do not want to miss this one. I would go to prettly great lengths to catch it.

All comments appreciated. Thanks.

Phreak
06-13-2009, 16:08
Hi,
I am thru-hiking and currently am in Erwin. Does anyone know how or where I might be able to watch the Ultimate fighting championship on pay-per-view tonight?

I missed the last one (damn puckers!) and really do not want to miss this one. I would go to prettly great lengths to catch it.

Find a local Hooters... all UFCs are free there.

Jeff
06-13-2009, 16:54
Call the Holiday Inn Express in Erwin. Do they still give a free pint of Ben and Jerry's to all hikers who stay there?

Lone Wolf
06-13-2009, 20:54
Hi,

that crap is fake like the WWF. go to johnnys and drink beer instead

RITBlake
06-13-2009, 23:04
that crap is fake like the WWF.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Tennessee Viking
06-13-2009, 23:17
I am afraid you would have to go up to Johnson City to where all the bars that feature pay-per-view are.