PDA

View Full Version : Forgive me For My First Post

bailyrosco
07-01-2004, 13:03
I only registered with whiteblaze a short time ago. I have logged in and read so much information. I am looking forward to my adventure as a thru hiker hopefully in 2006. I want to thank all the regulars with there post and with there wealth of knowledge. I have read so many books about the AT and someone should just make Whiteblaze.net a new trail guide. The information here from real people with real stories is amazing. Thanks again to all of the members that take time to write intelligent responses to other hikers questions or concerns. Hope to see you on trail in the near future.

Kerosene
07-01-2004, 13:33
Certainly no need to apologize for a post thanking folks, except that now these guys are going to start getting a big head! :sun

Hammock Hanger
07-01-2004, 17:39
It is nice to know that our information and experience is helpful to those just begining in the sport. We sometimes get off topic and can get a bit LOUD... but we all love backpacking and sharing is a way to stay connected to the trail when we can't be out on it. Sue/HH

Jaybird
07-01-2004, 17:45
Welcome aboard BailyRosco!

it's nice to see the newer members read some of the old-timers rantings & ravings & sometimes good advice....hehehehehehe :D

you'll find mucho good info. here to prep you for your 2006 hike.

good luck & ask many questions!

Pencil Pusher
07-01-2004, 22:32
"As pennance you will eat no meat for three months. You will give a generous gift to Our Lady. You will sweep out the church daily. You will feed Vogel as one of your own. Pray God's forgiveness." - The Last Valley

SGT Rock
07-01-2004, 22:53
No reason to ask forgiveness, just don't be afraid to ask anything. Just go hike in 2006 then come back and contribute to the folks coming after you.

steve hiker
07-02-2004, 00:48
How good to find a man who is humble, whose pride does not overcome his faith, who repents of his sinful ways, and seeks forgiveness. For the Kingdom of the Lord is near.

For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

Go now bailyrosco, say 12 Hail Marys, remain celebate until lawfully wed, and sin no more.

Jaybird
07-02-2004, 09:35
WOW! this thread degraded rather fast..didnt it?!!!