PDA

View Full Version : A Shocking Occurence

ridgewalker777
07-02-2004, 12:22
Was hiking south on the A/T in Glencliff last Monday early afternoon, when I spotted a couple "in the very act" several hundred feet south of a Glencliff road--"doing it" on portable chair, right in the middle of the A/T. As soon as I saw the woman's huge naked behind, I narrowed my gaze and carefully skirted the scene of action--"don't mind me, I just need to get by". Another hiker with a day pack was coming north a couple minutes later and I warned him, jokingly.

icemanat95
07-02-2004, 12:46
Some people have trouble conceptualizing the fact that other people don't want to see either their naked bodies or their naked bodies in the act in a public place.

Others just cannot control themselves any better than cats in heat.

Jaybird
07-02-2004, 13:18
Was hiking south on the A/T in Glencliff last Monday early afternoon, when I spotted a couple "in the very act" several hundred feet south of a Glencliff road--"doing it" on portable chair, right in the middle of the A/T. As soon as I saw the woman's huge naked behind,..................etcetcetc................ ...............................

help me! i think i've been blinded! :D

steve hiker
07-02-2004, 22:41
the woman's huge naked behind
:eek:

Big Bertha?

Jack Tarlin
07-04-2004, 10:59
Iceman:

While I applaud your recent comment and its sentiments, I think you could have been a little more circumspect in your language.

The insult to cats was un-warranted!

Rocalousas
07-04-2004, 15:35
:eek:

Big Bertha?
http://www.superseventies.com/sl_troglodyte.html

magic_game03
07-04-2004, 15:47
ahh, common. we all know this is just another mistaken case of co-ed naked trail maintenance. :banana

Rocalousas
07-04-2004, 16:10
ahh, common. we all know this is just another mistaken case of co-ed naked trail maintenance. :banana
Or naked tail maintenance.

lilmountaingirl
07-04-2004, 16:41
Where do I find that tee-shirt? :D

Kozmic Zian
07-04-2004, 17:06
Yea......Doin' It! ..Some folks just get so excited up in the Mountains, that they can't contain they selves.....It's kinda like natural an all, ya know....LOL :-))))....KZ@:p

cabalot
07-04-2004, 17:08
3 weeks ago i was heading north on a day hike and just mabe 200 meters south of the culvers gap parking lot i witnessed a fat woman about 55-60 years old pulling her pants up as should stood up from squatting. i dont think she knew i saw her peeing. she didnt act nervous when i passed her. she could have atleast hiked off the trail . GROCE

Pencil Pusher
07-04-2004, 17:20
3 weeks ago i was heading north on a day hike and just mabe 200 meters south of the culvers gap parking lot i witnessed a fat woman about 55-60 years old pulling her pants up as should stood up from squatting. i dont think she knew i saw her peeing. she didnt act nervous when i passed her. she could have atleast hiked off the trail . GROCE
Like us guys give two hoots or a holler on where we piss. I don't think it matters their age nor body weight, everyone still needs to take a piss.

Kerosene
07-04-2004, 17:58
This past April I was strolling down the Trail into Sassafras Gap in Georgia. I was about 150 yards out and saw a group taking a break. I looked up a few yards later to see one woman squatting behind a tree; out of site of her fellow hikers but directly in view of me! I debated whether to turn around, but I was already within 40 yards of her and there was no place to go, so being the gentleman I am studiously ignored her with my head bowed. As I stopped to chat with her group she buttoned up and came out to give me a hard time. I apologized and made light of the incident. It was pretty funny.

ridgewalker777
07-04-2004, 22:52
I appreciate the insight about that woman's protective scorn. I have a real aversion to manipulative behavior. If there is no sexual harrassment, there is no offense...In fact it was she who was transgressing against rules of modesty, if anyone.
As for the specific instance I cited, I would call it a brazenly immodest display of lawlessness. I didn't see packs on either of these two reasonable well-endowed 30-ish couple, nor on the trail side. My guess is they may not have known it was the sacred A/T they were using for exploits, as there was a parking lot with an SUV I had noticed, only several hundred yards away. My guess is this occurance, though shocking, is unique, and unlikely to be repeated in any part of the A/T soon.

minnesotasmith
07-04-2004, 22:59
He was driving along a paved minor highway in a rural area of a Western state during the evening, not long after dark. He spied an adult Indian (American aborigine, not one from the country India) male squatting in the middle of the road, taking a dump. From the way the Indian waved at him, he concluded the guy was seriously inebriated. No further comment needed IMO...

bigcat2
07-04-2004, 23:36
On my recent GA thru, my buddy and I were staying at Wallace Gap. Around 1:30 I awoke to the sounds of a certain "symphony" of nightime mountain overlooks. Not what I was expecting to hear on the AT needless to say. As much as I wanted to yell something at them, I feared I would not be able to get out of my bag quick enough. :) Though it was funny when the female told me guy to "Get in the car." shortly after the symphony had finished in a not so friendly tone. :D

ridgewalker777
07-04-2004, 23:39
Getting far afield but apparently the phrase, "when the s- hits the fan" originated, according to NYT columnist Wm. Safire, when an enebriated bar customer went upstairs for a snooze and then later mistook the overhead fan for a toilet...

hiicprn
07-05-2004, 01:39
MY EYES! :eek:

/peeks through his fingers for a sec

MY EYES! :eek:

cabalot
07-05-2004, 22:01
Like us guys give two hoots or a holler on where we piss. I don't think it matters their age nor body weight, everyone still needs to take a piss.

yes we all need to PP, but doing it right on the trail is not cool, especially within sight of the trailhead. she could have hiked off the trail behind a tree so others dont have to step in her puddle of urine.