PDA

View Full Version : lost my SD card

Rob Snow
06-17-2009, 01:38
Hi everyone. Well I did what everyone who takes photos fears, I lost em all. Well I lost all my photos that I had taken from Erwin,TN to Massie Gap (Grayson Highlands).

I was hoping maybe if I posted here and someone found my 512 MB SD memory card they might get in touch with me. My memory card filled up at Thomas Knob Shelter on Mt Rogers and I switched it out with an empty one, then lost the full one (I had stupidly put it in my camera case where it could fall out). I got a ride to Trail Days from Massie Gap and noticed it missing the 1st day of trail days, SO, its was lost either in the Grayson Highlands between Thomas Knob Shelter and Massie Gap, or somewhere in tent city.

In any case, its a 512 MB SD card (some off brand) in its little bitty plastic case. If you or anyone you know found one that has a bunch of pictures me please send me a note. Thanks!

just hiked into Waynesboro, so up next for me is the Shenandoah. Take it easy ya'll.

bigcranky
06-17-2009, 07:06
I don't want to get your hopes up, but a friend of mine found a camera memory card up in the Mt Rogers area at about that same time. Not sure what kind of card it was, but I'll email him and see.

Rain Man
06-18-2009, 08:58
Yeah, there was a post on here last week or so about a found camera card. I can't point you to it right now, but a search should turn up the thread. Hopefully, you'll be in luck!

Rain:sunMan

Rob Snow
06-24-2009, 10:32
Someone found it and contacted me! Whiteblaze is awesome! Thanks!
Harpers Ferry by Fri, almost half-way!
-Basher