PDA

View Full Version : doyal vandelized

mweinstone
06-23-2009, 17:25
john the bartender came in yesterday morn to find all locks and all windows heavely laiden with a thick coat of spray adhesive. police were notified and the serch is on for a stickyshoed vandel. spray adhesive is rubber cement witch is hexamene witch is removed with ketone witch im not useing without the dudes body to wear as a protective suit. so instead i used razors, dozens, and elbo and windex out the wazooky and my credit card till it was the size of a pack of matches. the plexiglass windows were done that way. the glass windows were done with razors and windex over and over again till clean. the painted surfaces had to be primed with bond coat primer witch is a pooper. and the locks were done by the doyals staff with an asortment of gunk removeing deaths. if this was a job i did for my boss at the real estate i work for , it would be a 500 dolar bill just for the work i did witch did not include locks. hopefully the prerson will be convicted if found and vicky and pat can then sue for damages. the total bill would come to about 1000 dollars after tommorows painting of finnish paint and the eventual replacement of locks by a smithy. may i say, to the ones responsible. i, matthew weinstone, aka matthewski a well known pa resident hiker have told each and every teenager today in duncanon that the reward is 500 dollars and i will ask no questions. only information leading to an arrest and conviction will get you the reward. by vandelizing the beloved doyal you have gained a powerful enemy. and his name is the hikeing community at large. and hes dangerously overqualified to find and convict you so turn yourself in and ill personally garuntee your continued peace of mind.

Mother's Finest
06-23-2009, 17:33
yeah

what he said

hope you are having a good time

peace
mf

mweinstone
06-23-2009, 17:38
thanks broskidoodle. yo, member that story i told you about the doyal? it was still their!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah! in a bobcatlike way. meaning, truly, yeah!

warraghiyagey
06-23-2009, 17:50
Jerseyhick did it. . . .

Foyt20
06-23-2009, 17:59
Wow that sucks, to a trail legend, and to anyone.

TJ aka Teej
06-23-2009, 18:19
matthewski, your ntypeing like you're figners are stucked together again

Desert Reprobate
06-23-2009, 20:04
Kids, just bring us their heads.

Scrapes
06-23-2009, 20:14
Anyone get tossed from the bar/hotel?
Any new hotel/motel/campground open in area that the doyle competes with?
The local hardware store sell a quantity of spray adhesive, can't be to many hardware stores.
Which neighbor gets pissed by the hiker trash? More then the average neighbor.

Run with it Matty "Dick Tracy" Weinstone, and remember we don't need no stinkin badges.

mweinstone
06-23-2009, 20:41
pat nd vicky will take care of that part of it. in the mean time its a good time to discuss the value of a clean reputation both to the criminal element involved and the hiker comunity. i cannot tell you who it wasnt and their is an on going investigation that works well when it is allowed to work well. gabish?as for fun,....the doyal is. as for great,yes. then theirs superfluidisticalyimpetuisnessly.and computoriticalobservatoriitis. withch is when you think too much like some of you did in spelling class while i was makeing lists of how much spagettios one would need forever if they became unavailable. in any event! tommorow is a work day at the doyal and i need two volenteers to fill my place at trailangelmary the sweets house cause the work im doing was unexspected and you need two big strong hikers doing my jobs. two that went undun today allready are washing four coolers and tonight transporting foods witch i cant do cause im down. so call baltimore jack tarlin and please ask him to stop hikeing and come. thanx.

Lone Wolf
06-23-2009, 20:51
so call baltimore jack tarlin and please ask him to stop hikeing and come. thanx.

you mean driving around and yellow-blazing :cool:

DuctTape
06-23-2009, 21:12
one word... posse.

Wise Old Owl
06-23-2009, 23:12
Sad to hear, most of damage could have been avoided, it's matter of when, not if....

Time to call ADT.

Hoop Time
06-23-2009, 23:40
I am off at the paper this week and out of town working a basketball camp. But I will try to reach someone in the newsroom to try to get a story in on this in hopes someone who knows something might see it and call state police with info. They may already have a release from PSP.

TOW
06-24-2009, 06:17
Bummer........

ki0eh
06-24-2009, 14:05
This is definitely worse than the lawn forking (http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2009/06/north_londonderry_lawn_forking.html) but they are open for business. Just stopped by there for lunch and met a very busy Matthewski. I'm tied up but he said volunteers are most needed.

Yahtzee
06-24-2009, 15:45
one word... posse.

You've been in Arizona too long, my friend.

flemdawg1
06-24-2009, 15:55
Police say they estimate that $500 of Improvement occured. :-)

Jack Tarlin
06-24-2009, 17:26
Hey Wolf....

Thanks for your truly kind comment above, but thing is, I'm not thru-hiking this year and can't recall telling anyone I was.

So if I wanna "drive around yellow-blazing" well that's sort of my business,no?

I'm hiking where I want, doing the sections I want, taling a lot of side sections that I want, and skipping the sections I want.

Which actually sounds like most of Lone Wolf's hiking career, come to think of it.

But anyway, Wolf, I've got close to 500 miles in so far this year and am hoping for a thousand before mid-October.

How many you got this year? :D

Move on folks, nothing to see here.

BAG "o" TRICKS
06-24-2009, 17:30

You're mean Wolf:)

Jack Tarlin
06-24-2009, 17:31
Alright, to hell with it.

I've been in Argentina all week visiting an old friend.

Happy now, Wolf?

BAG "o" TRICKS
06-24-2009, 17:32
Hey Wolf....

Thanks for your truly kind comment above, but thing is, I'm not thru-hiking this year and can't recall telling anyone I was.

I'm hiking where I want, doing the sections I want, taling a lot of side sections that I want, and skipping the sections I want.

Which actually sounds like most of Lone Wolf's hiking career, come to think of it.

But anyway, Wolf, I've got close to 500 miles in so far this year and am hoping for a thousand before mid-October.

You tellem' Jack

BAG "o" TRICKS
06-24-2009, 17:34
You tellem' Jack

Wait a minute Jack's driving? I knew he wasn't smoking, but driving???

Lone Wolf
06-24-2009, 17:57
Hey Wolf....

so touchy :) still after all these years

Wise Old Owl
06-24-2009, 19:51
so touchy :) still after all these years

LW I have no idea what yellow blazing is and what does this have anything to do with the Doyle?

Lone Wolf
06-24-2009, 19:54
huh? i'm clueless

Gray Blazer
06-24-2009, 21:19
huh? i'm clueless

Gov. Sanford vandalized the Doyle while hiking naked on hike naked day.

Wise Old Owl
06-24-2009, 21:51
Thread Swerve - Why does the Doyle getting a "small" vandalism affect you. The place will still be there tommorrow and in place. You can still get a drink. Some JA teen messed it up while it was closed, and they had no protection.. Why? Hey I am in the business and I just have to ask so please keep it on the level.

ki0eh
06-24-2009, 22:06
Gov. Sanford vandalized the Doyle while hiking naked on hike naked day.

Plus he wanted to make the squeaky beds sing with his Argentinian hottie. :banana

yaduck9
06-24-2009, 22:12
There's an AT outfitter in Argentina?

Wise Old Owl
06-24-2009, 22:50
what you didn' know? he speaks fluent Agentinian!

mweinstone
06-25-2009, 20:00
finnished the doyal yesterday. three coats on three doors and 12 windows defuched.the park is loaded with the food. thanks to ray walkin home and his van and local, kyle who is a friend of the hikeing community and a great kid.mary stayed with walkin home at the park setting up. we got tables and ice and clean coolers and tons of donated foods of the freashest highest order. thank you so frikkin much pearl of the susquahanna. this town rocks! singed up to volenteer at the bbq dinner at the firehouse cause we all need to support firemen and cops more. they got my number and if they call and need chicken handed out, im gonna come like its a fire. with sirens . its so cool to work with real men and women. this event offers the newbee the best glimpse into the inner workings of trail life. you may be our guest and never lift a finger, or you may get in over your head and start weaveing bacon explosions. actually mary needs 10 cooks to do the bacon exsplosions later tonight when she gets back from setting up her famouse."a thing for every place and a place for everything" kitch. their are alot of real hikers in town as of this eve. about 30. to a one, they are tough, responsible and honest folks. great group. this is what is was like before stupid crap started happening. i donno. but its alot cooler than your average group. thank you lord. matthewski out.

Sleepy the Arab
06-25-2009, 21:48
one word... posse.

The Doyle has been vandalized and all you can think about is sex??

Panzer1
06-25-2009, 22:24
Matty,

The Doyle is lucky to have a capable guy like you around to help in a emergency.

Panzer

Chaco Taco
06-26-2009, 14:19

Yea and how many bypasses you got old man?:rolleyes:

Chaco Taco
06-26-2009, 14:22
Yea and how many bypasses you got old man?:rolleyes:

Sorry dont want to hurt Jacks feelings :D:D:D

Chaco Taco
06-26-2009, 14:23
LW I have no idea what yellow blazing is and what does this have anything to do with the Doyle?

Yellow blazing means peeing on problem hikers:-?

Lone Wolf
06-28-2009, 07:35

i've got a few hikin' miles in. last october i could baerly walk a few hundred yards without chest chest pain. then in february i had a little heart attack and some open heart surgery stuff. i just got back from running 5 miles. by mid-february i'm hoping to have run 2 ultras

how many miles can you run? walkin' with a pack is easy :)

yaduck9
06-28-2009, 10:28
what you didn' know? he speaks fluent Agentinian!

He must be quite the linguist, very cunning, that old man!:rolleyes:

High Life
06-28-2009, 10:34
my heart goes out to pat & vikki

Blue Jay
06-28-2009, 12:42

Add a female to that and you've got the best part of my life.

Dr O
06-28-2009, 19:08
Add a female to that and you've got the best part of my life.

Nobody gonna take my car
Im gonna race it to the ground
Nobody gonna beat my car
Its gonna break the speed of sound
Oooh its a killing machine
Its got everything
Like a driving power big fat tyres
And everything

I love it and I need it
I bleed it yeah its a wild hurricane
Alright hold tight
Im a highway star

Nobody gonna take my girl
Im gonna keep her to the end
Nobody gonna have my girl
She stays close on every bend
Oooh shes a killing machine
Shes got everything
Like a moving mouth body control
And everything

I love her I need her
I seed her
Yeah she turns me on
Alright hold on tight
Im a highway star

dzierzak
07-02-2009, 13:55
Matty - Thanks for helping clean up the glue mess.

ed

rambunny
09-16-2010, 22:58
Whoa cowboys-ya know if some people (just sayin ) used the english language-