PDA

View Full Version : sister site goes for a walk on the NCT

Stryder
06-23-2009, 22:57
Hello all here. I just thought I would post a video of a trip that some people from Hammockforums.net took recently.

We did a short 20 mile section of the trail starting around the porcupine lake area in northern Wisconsin. We had a blast!

More trip reports and videos can be found at Hammockforums.net. I am not plugging the site, I am just there most times...:D:D

Stryder (Stormcrow)

Here is the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK6dOKVvsNE)

conmcb25
06-25-2009, 07:59
I loved the video, it also showed up at an NCT website

Stryder
06-27-2009, 00:34
Thank you kindly. Did you see the part two ( I forgot to set the link)? Which NCT website did it show up on...curiosity.

Stryder (stormcrow)

Buzz_Lightfoot
06-27-2009, 02:34
OMG, SPAM PASTE! :eek: OMG!

Loved the video, both parts. Thanks for sharing.

BL

conmcb25
06-28-2009, 07:11
Thank you kindly. Did you see the part two ( I forgot to set the link)? Which NCT website did it show up on...curiosity.

Stryder (stormcrow)

I just looked for all of them at UTube after I the first linky.

Can we expect some of your better slug recipes in the food section of the forums soon? ;)

Stryder
06-28-2009, 13:03
I just looked for all of them at UTube after I the first linky.

Can we expect some of your better slug recipes in the food section of the forums soon? ;)

LOL, ooops you saw that? Well, so far the short recipe of "Raw" is not work posting. Also, not that tasty,:D. I will let you know if I come up with a better way of eating them.

Questtrek
01-01-2010, 10:55
Loved it ...Thanks for posting

randyanderson
01-07-2010, 19:11
Nice video SC. I hadn't seen that one yet.

HY

Hooch
01-07-2010, 19:15
Hello all here. I just thought I would post a video of a trip that some people from Hammockforums.net took recently.

We did a short 20 mile section of the trail starting around the porcupine lake area in northern Wisconsin. We had a blast!

More trip reports and videos can be found at Hammockforums.net. I am not plugging the site, I am just there most times...:D:D

Stryder (Stormcrow)

Here is the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK6dOKVvsNE)Hey, I know you. :rolleyes::D:p

jeepcachr
10-21-2010, 15:18
Did that become an annual trip? If they did it this year I missed seeing it announced.

puddingboy
10-25-2010, 16:24
looks like a great trip, the terrain and scenery looked very similar to the chequemegon section of the ice age trail.