PDA

View Full Version : Free Food For Hikers

hikerltwt
07-05-2004, 13:38
Hey Yo: All thru hikers FREE FOOD at Wildcat Shelter N.Y. from around noon on july 10 to around noon on July 11. Compliments of Yo-YO, Zero, Nimble, Wally Gator, Turtle, Twostep and many others from the GAME class of 03. Food will be hiker craving stuff, fruit juices, fresh fruits, juicy burgers,veggie burgers, ect. and perhaps there will be a beer or two available. I would also like to invite all hikers to leave their trash with me and I will pack it out with our trash. We are planning on an omelet breakfast for sunday morning as well. So to all who are hiking and hungry PLEASE JOIN US while we reminisce about our hikes and enjoy your tales from 04. Looking forward to meeting some new friends!
Yo-YO

WalkinHome
07-05-2004, 14:25
Hi All,

Much the same sort of thing is being held in Port Clinton on the same weekend. Put together by none other than the infamous (famous?) Bag O' Tricks and proudly sponsored by the fine citizens of Billville. Come on down, we'll leave the light on for ya.

A-Train
07-05-2004, 23:29
Same thing is also going on at RPH shelter that weekend, with a cookout and a trail maintanence weekend. Should be a lot of happy, well-fed hikers up and down the trail!

hikerltwt
07-08-2004, 15:04
HIKERS the free food will be at Tellephone Pioneres SHelter NOT WILDCAT SHELTER! Sorry for the confusion! YO-YO