PDA

View Full Version : Long Trail Connection...

Hammock Hanger
07-07-2004, 13:38
I have been trying to figure out a way to get my VT LT hike completed after completing the AT this summer. Unfortunately my Vermont connections are not available. Is there anyone on this list that can possibly help me out in my quest?? At some point near the end of August or begining of September I need to hike the last 54 northern miles of the VT LT. Unfortunately the closest bus I can locate is in Montpieler. I need to get to VT 15 outside the town of Johnson City?? Then I could hike north to Jay's Peak but can't figure a way back from there without turning south and rehiking what I just hiked. This seems to be arough 54 miles to get to... -- So if there is anyone out there that thinks they can help me out drop me an email. Sue/HH

slatchley
07-07-2004, 17:22
I am planning on starting the LT Sept 4 (S>N), but I may be heading North before that to do drop boxes. It is coinceivable that this could work out with your schedule. Let me know if you get stuck when the time comes.

Moose2001
07-07-2004, 17:54
Sue, drop me a note. I live less than 35 miles from Johnson. I'm thinking we could work something out.

Hammock Hanger
07-07-2004, 17:54
I am planning on starting the LT Sept 4 (S>N), but I may be heading North before that to do drop boxes. It is coinceivable that this could work out with your schedule. Let me know if you get stuck when the time comes.
I will keep your email addy with me and contact you closer to the possible hike. Thanks. Sue/HH