PDA

View Full Version : Ramen Noodle recipes?

bikebum1975
07-04-2009, 18:48
Hey Guys
I know some love them and some hate them but any of you have any favorite ways of eating Ramen Noodle? I am just going to get back into camping a bit won't be hiking for a while going to do a bit of bicycle touring first and looking for some good recipes for it.
Thanks
Jim

Dicentra
07-04-2009, 18:59
Try ditching the flavor packet and mix it with a package of instant miso soup... Lots of varieties/options from there.

man2th
07-04-2009, 19:03
i add dehydrated spagetti sauce, chicken alfredo, cream of mushroom with big chunks of portobello added. ditch the spices and add whatever suits you

Foyt20
07-04-2009, 19:31
I found this site a few months ago. I especially like the jail house recipes.

http://www.mattfischer.com/ramen/

pahillbillybear
07-04-2009, 22:09
Hey Bike, to each his own, but I love my spices, especially a creole or cajun spice. My cajun spice turns a good dish into a very good dish. Have you ever read Adventure Cyclist or Bicycle Times? Both good reads. AC a bit better for someone who wants ideas on daily commuting or riding cross country.

fiddlehead
07-04-2009, 22:33
If you happen to live near an Asian supermarket, go check out their ramen (or simlilar brand) choices.
They have 2 or 3 flavor packets and some (especially the Thai ones) are very spicy.

Also, dehydrate your own broccoli, onions, plum tomatoes and more and throw them in, possibly with some parmesan cheesse on top??? Whatever you like.

High Life
07-04-2009, 23:21
on my thru .. i would take idahoan instant mashed and add it slowly to the ramen with
a lot water left in it .. gotta be careful as adding too much potato mix makes it really thick and hard to swallow .. so i would just use it as a thickener
then if you REALLY want to go crazy ad a southwestern or BBQ chicken breast by Bubble Bee in the foil packet .. shizz ima 'bout to make some ... right ... wait for it ... NOW !!!!

sarbar
07-05-2009, 00:32
I have posted them here before, need to find it - anyhow, I make a great peanut noodle recipe up with ramen. I make lots of stuff with ramen - I toss the salt packet and flavor them up all sorts of ways!

bikebum1975
07-05-2009, 01:24
Thanks guys. pahillbillybear (http://whiteblaze.net/forum/member.php?u=22383) I have read AC before but never heard of Bicycle times have to check out that one thanks again.

mister krabs
07-05-2009, 12:01
My and my boys favorite is spicy chili ramen with foil chicken and knorr spring vegetable soup mix.

beakerman
07-05-2009, 12:15
I made a horrible mistake last week at work...I try all my trail food out as packed lunches at work. I figure if I can't make it through a day at the office on it then it certainly isn't going to work in the field.

Anyway I stared off with your standard chicken Ramen noodles--innocent enough but then came the hatefulness...I added a can of tuna I didn't feel like getting the packs for the office trial; but it would not have mattered this is absolutely not something I'm willing to try again and would discourage anyone that has tastebuds from doing the same. I even tried to fix it with that miracle of fixers--hot sauce--but even that couldn't help it either it was just hateful. I'll stick ot the chicken packs

beakerman
07-05-2009, 12:16
and beef jerky along with some dried veggies.

World-Wide
07-05-2009, 12:26
I made a horrible mistake last week at work...I try all my trail food out as packed lunches at work. I figure if I can't make it through a day at the office on it then it certainly isn't going to work in the field.

Anyway I stared off with your standard chicken Ramen noodles--innocent enough but then came the hatefulness...I added a can of tuna I didn't feel like getting the packs for the office trial; but it would not have mattered this is absolutely not something I'm willing to try again and would discourage anyone that has tastebuds from doing the same. I even tried to fix it with that miracle of fixers--hot sauce--but even that couldn't help it either it was just hateful. I'll stick ot the chicken packs

Read this thread earlier and it made me so hungry for ramen I had to make some. This post has settled my appetite! :D Better luck on your next ramen adventure!! :sun W-W

beakerman
07-05-2009, 20:24
thanks WW I'm sure it can't get much worse:rolleyes:

Doctari
07-05-2009, 20:37

I just made my dinner, sat down to eat & read at the puter. I nearly spewed, :eek: I am currently eating: Chicken Ramen with tuna in it. :D I eat this ALL the time & love it. Just shows to go you! :p
Nope, no taste bude here. LOL! (Or maybe there?)

charlie2008
07-05-2009, 21:51
I found this site a few months ago. I especially like the jail house recipes.

http://www.mattfischer.com/ramen/
-
Cool site, Thanks for the link.
Kinda modified mine tonight,

1 package Chili-flavor shrimp Ramen.
Boil in 1 1/2 cups water.
DO ADD the salty flavor packet.
Add 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Add 2 tablespoons chunky Jif Peanut Butter
Add 2-3 tablespoons honey.Mmmm
Add three or four shakes of Tabasco Chipotle.
-
Got a real smooth heat.

Homer&Marje
07-06-2009, 17:52
http://whiteblaze.net/forum/vbg/files/1/7/8/4/6/sdc10744.jpg

Chicken ramen with Terryaki Beef jerky. Yum.

njordan2
07-06-2009, 19:21
The best recipe for ramen noodles is very complex.
The contents of one packet of noodle and a bunch of McIlhenny Tabasco sauce.

Dicentra
07-07-2009, 10:10
Chicken Ramen Soup
Serves 1

1 package ramen noodles
1 3 ounce can chicken
1 tablespoon dried corn
2 tablespoons dried shiitake mushrooms, broken up
1 tablespoon dried peas
1 packet soy sauce (or to taste)
1/2 to 1 teaspoon sesame oil, to taste
pinch red pepper flakes

At home: combine the corn, mushrooms, peas and red pepper flakes in a zip locking plastic bag. Carry the sesame oil in a screw top container.

In camp: bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Break up the ramen noodles and add them, the seasoning packet and vegetables to the pan. When the noodles are almost done, add the chicken and its liquid.

Note: this is a thick soup, if you want it more "soupy" add more water.

sarbar
07-07-2009, 10:52
Ramen ideas and recipes? Here you go!

Greens and Noodles

Ingredients

* 3 oz baked ramen or chuka soba noodles, broken up
* 1⁄4 c freeze dried zucchini slices
* 1⁄4 c freeze dried edamame
* 1 c crumbled freeze dried spinach
* 1⁄4 t dried red pepper flakes
* 1⁄4 t crumbled dried rosemary
* 1 pkt lower sodium veggie broth or 1 tsp bouillon
* 1 T shelf stable parmesan cheese
* 1 1⁄2 c water

Instructions

At home:
Pack the dry ingredients except for the cheese in a sandwich or quart freezer bag. Pack the cheese in a small bag and tuck in with the ramen.

In camp:

FBC method:
Add the broth concentrate (if using) and near boiling water to the bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 10 minutes. Stir well and mix in the cheese.

Insulated mug method:
Add the dry ingredients, broth concentrate and boiling water to the mug. Stir well, cover tightly and let sit for 10 minutes. Stir in the cheese.

One pot method:
Bring the water and broth concentrate to a boil in your pot. Add in the ramen and cook gently boiling for 3 minutes. Turn off the stove and let sit for a couple minutes, covered. Stir in the cheese.
Notes

Broth concentrate sticks can be found online at www.packitgourmet.com and also at Trader Joe's. You can use lower sodium bouillon powder instead - add the to the bag of dry ingredients.

For the baked ramen if you cannot find any substitute baked chuka soba (Chinese noodles) for it. Discard the "flavor packet" with the ramen.

Nutritional stats:
480 Calories / 11 grams Fat / 600 mg Sodium / 9 grams fiber / 26 grams Protein.

Weight:
4.2 ounces.

sarbar
07-07-2009, 10:52
Thai Style Peanut Noodles

Ingredients

* 3 oz package ramen noodles
* 1⁄4 c peanut butter
* 1 1⁄2 t sesame oil
* 1 t soy sauce
* 1 t diced dried onion
* 1⁄2 t red pepper flakes
* 1 T vinegar
* 2 c water

Instructions

At home pack the noodles in a quart freezer or sandwich bag. Pack the sauce items in a snack size plastic bag.

FBC and Insulated Mug Method:
Bring 2 cups water to a near boil and take off the stove. Cover the noodles with around 1 1/2 cups, seal the bag tightly and put in a cozy for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup water to the peanut mix, stirring in slowly till combined.
Drain the noodles, toss with the sauce.

One pot method:
Bring 2 cups water to a boil in your pot. Take out 1/2 cup and set aside. Add the ramen and cook for 3 minutes. Drain off any remaining water.
Meanwhile add the 1/2 cup water to the peanut mix, stirring in slowly till combined.
Toss the drained noodles with the sauce.
Notes

This is an adapted recipe from our first book:
http://www.trailcooking.com/store/freezer-bag-cooking-trail-food-made-si...
For the soy sauce and vinegar use packets from www.minimus.biz or powders from www.packitgourmet.com

sarbar
07-07-2009, 10:53
French Onion Noodle Bowl

Ingredients

* 3 oz package ramen (baked is best)
* 3 T diced dried onion
* 2 T cooked and dehdyrated hamburger or 'beef' tvp
* 2 low sodium beef bouillon
* 1 celery flakes
* 1⁄4 ground black pepper
* 1⁄4 instant stuffing mix
* 2 c water

Instructions

At home pack the onion, hamburger, bouillon, celery and pepper in a small bag. Pack the stuffing in a small bag and tuck the ramen noodles with them

One pot method:
Add 2 cups water to your pot. Add in the bag containing the onions and beef, along with the broth mix. Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes to soak.
Discard the "flavor" packet for the ramen. Bring the water to a boil, add in the ramen and cook on a gentle boil for 3 minutes. Pull off the heat and top with the stuffing mix.
Notes

I used baked ramen for the noodles. They are low fat and just plain taste better than traditional ramen - more like a Chuka Soba noodle, which can be used instead as well.
On the bouillon, you can use broth sticks - I find them at Trader Joe’s and they are lower sodium. www.Packitgourmet.com carries a a version of them that are higher in sodium. You can of course use the “flavor” packet in the ramen, lets just say it doesn’t taste as good!

Dicentra
07-07-2009, 10:54
Sarah - don't you have a spam/ramen one? Or am I thinking of the fried rice?

sarbar
07-07-2009, 10:54
Lastly, one of my sons favorite no cook meals:

Pepperoni Pasta Salad

Ingredients

* 3 oz package ramen (discard flavor packet)
* 1⁄4 c freeze dried vegetables
* 1 pk shelf stable pepperoni slices (see notes)
* 1 oz shelf stable ranch dressing (1 packet)
* 1 T shelf stable Parmesan cheese
* 1 1⁄2 c water

Instructions

At home:
Break the ramen up a bit, put in a quart freezer bag with the vegetables. Pack the cheese in a small bag or take packets. Tuck the salad dressing packet, the pepperoni sleeve and cheese with the bag.

In camp:
Add the cool water to the bag, seal tightly. Let sit for 20 to 30 minutes. Drain off water carefully, add in the pepperoni and dressing, tossing to coat. Sprinkle on the cheese.
Notes

This salad is one of the more popular meals we do at trail cooking presentations.

For the pepperoni, look in the packaged deli meat section for small packages, 3 1/2 ounce size, of pepperoni. The package will have two sleeves in it. Take one with you, saving the other sleeve for another meal. The pepperoni is safe to carry for as long as you want it till opened. Once opened, eat within a couple hours.

Pick whatever freeze dried vegetables you prefer - adding in freeze dried olives is awesome.

sarbar
07-07-2009, 11:01
Sarah - don't you have a spam/ramen one? Or am I thinking of the fried rice?

Spam-Tastic Lo Mein
In a quart freezer bag:
1 3-ounce pack ramen or 4-ounces Chuka soba noodles (discard flavor packet)
2 Tbsp diced dried carrots (http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/Carrots_c_10-1.html)
2 Tbsp diced freeze-dried bell peppers (http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/FD-Yellow-Bell-Peppers-225-oz_p_74-1893.html)
1 Tbsp diced dried onions (http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/Onions_c_19-1.html)

(http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/Onions_c_19-1.html)
In a tiny bag:
1/4 tsp diced dried garlic
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp dried ground ginger

Also take:
1 packet Spam Single (http://www.spam.com/eatspam/varieties.aspx)
1 Tbsp or 1 packet vegetable oil (http://www.packitgourmet.com/La-Spagnola-CanolaOlive-Oil-Blend-p284.html)
Sesame oil (to taste, I used about 2 tsp)
1 packet soy sauce (http://www.packitgourmet.com/Kikkoman-Soy-Sauce-p20.html)
1 packet freeze dried green onions (if desired)
1 packet diced peanuts (from fast food place)

Bring 1 1/2 to 2 cups water to a near boil. Add the water to the freezer bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 5 to 8 minutes.
Meanwhile in your pot add about 1/2 the oil. Heat over a low flame. Add in the Spam and using a spoon cut it into wedges. Cook till turning golden brown and it smells of bacon. Take off the heat.
Drain any remaining water from the ramen. Add the remaining oil and ramen mixture to the Spam and return to a low flame. Start tossing with chopsticks. Add in the soy sauce, seasonings and sesame oil. Keep tossing till the pasta is just starting to get golden. Top with green onions and peanuts.
Serves 1 big appetite.

Dicentra
07-07-2009, 12:01
That's the one!!! Total trashy goodness. :)

sarbar
07-07-2009, 12:36
That's the one!!! Total trashy goodness. :)

Don't make me post the video :D

Dicentra
07-07-2009, 12:50
Don't make me post the video :D

DO IT. I triple dog dare ya. :cool:

budforester
07-07-2009, 14:34
It's high summer, too hot for soup in my neck of the woods; here's my ramen salad:

Package of Ramen noodles, crushed (discard flavor packet)
2 Tbsp Lentils, pre- cooked and dehydrated
2 tsp Green onion flakes
1/2 tsp Basil flakes
1 Tbsp Parmesan (dry cheese)
Salt & pepper, other seasonings to taste
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 C Water

Combine and rehydrate in a zip- bag for about 3 hours; chilled is better; toss in some foraged or fetched- along green stuff.

sarbar
07-07-2009, 15:58
It's high summer, too hot for soup in my neck of the woods; here's my ramen salad:

Package of Ramen noodles, crushed (discard flavor packet)
2 Tbsp Lentils, pre- cooked and dehydrated
2 tsp Green onion flakes
1/2 tsp Basil flakes
1 Tbsp Parmesan (dry cheese)
Salt & pepper, other seasonings to taste
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1 C Water

Combine and rehydrate in a zip- bag for about 3 hours; chilled is better; toss in some foraged or fetched- along green stuff.

Yours sounds great!

Dogwood
07-07-2009, 20:01
Ramen recipes, huh? That's like asking for recipes on how to fix a coffee.

Discard MSG laden packet of salt and add just about anything - dried miso, alfredo sauce, dried mushrooms, dried peppers, garlic(fresh or dehydrated), TVP, shrimp, spices, fresh veggies, packet or can of chicken, spam, dried meats. One of my favorites is to add dried peanut sauce, died flaked coconut, dried mildly spicy peppers, dried ****ake mushrooms, and a big tablspoon full of peanuts or broken cashews.

El Toro '94
07-07-2009, 20:26
El Toro's simple no-cook ramen noodle trail recipe:

Stop hiking long enough to dig in pack for ramen noodles
Open noodle packaging
Dig out seasoning packet
Open aforementioned packet and sprinkle on noodles
Eat noodles
Place empty packaging in garbage bag
Resume hiking

ithai
07-09-2009, 16:51
The plain old way works for me

beakerman
07-09-2009, 17:46
Ramen recipes, huh? That's like asking for recipes on how to fix a coffee.

Discard MSG laden packet of salt and add just about anything - dried miso, alfredo sauce, dried mushrooms, dried peppers, garlic(fresh or dehydrated), TVP, shrimp, spices, fresh veggies, packet or can of chicken, spam, dried meats. One of my favorites is to add dried peanut sauce, died flaked coconut, dried mildly spicy peppers, dried ****ake mushrooms, and a big tablspoon full of peanuts or broken cashews.

I love the filter on this site it won't accept th names of certain mushrooms...:-?

Dicentra
07-09-2009, 17:48
I love the filter on this site it won't accept th names of certain mushrooms...:-?

Maybe it's the I ?? There should be two... Testing...

Shiitake

bikebum1975
07-10-2009, 15:45
Spam-Tastic Lo Mein
In a quart freezer bag:
1 3-ounce pack ramen or 4-ounces Chuka soba noodles (discard flavor packet)
2 Tbsp diced dried carrots (http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/Carrots_c_10-1.html)
2 Tbsp diced freeze-dried bell peppers (http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/FD-Yellow-Bell-Peppers-225-oz_p_74-1893.html)
1 Tbsp diced dried onions (http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/Onions_c_19-1.html)

(http://www.harmonyhousefoods.com/Onions_c_19-1.html)
In a tiny bag:
1/4 tsp diced dried garlic
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp dried ground ginger

Also take:
1 packet Spam Single (http://www.spam.com/eatspam/varieties.aspx)
1 Tbsp or 1 packet vegetable oil (http://www.packitgourmet.com/La-Spagnola-CanolaOlive-Oil-Blend-p284.html)
Sesame oil (to taste, I used about 2 tsp)
1 packet soy sauce (http://www.packitgourmet.com/Kikkoman-Soy-Sauce-p20.html)
1 packet freeze dried green onions (if desired)
1 packet diced peanuts (from fast food place)

Bring 1 1/2 to 2 cups water to a near boil. Add the water to the freezer bag. Seal tightly and put in a cozy for 5 to 8 minutes.
Meanwhile in your pot add about 1/2 the oil. Heat over a low flame. Add in the Spam and using a spoon cut it into wedges. Cook till turning golden brown and it smells of bacon. Take off the heat.
Drain any remaining water from the ramen. Add the remaining oil and ramen mixture to the Spam and return to a low flame. Start tossing with chopsticks. Add in the soy sauce, seasonings and sesame oil. Keep tossing till the pasta is just starting to get golden. Top with green onions and peanuts.
Serves 1 big appetite.

Now that sounds like a winner:D I know several non hikers that would cringe at the combo Love spam.

sarbar
07-10-2009, 17:12
Now that sounds like a winner:D I know several non hikers that would cringe at the combo Love spam.

The veggies make it healthy :D

beakerman
07-10-2009, 17:51
Maybe it's the I ?? There should be two... Testing...

Shiitake

Yeah when you actually spell it right sure it takes it but really who spells anything right on a forum?

bikebum1975
07-10-2009, 19:48
The veggies make it healthy :D

Sabar I like your thinking :D

Wise Old Owl
07-10-2009, 20:39

HI Beakerman, I read this twice and I must be missing someting in the explaination . I try these meals at the office too and I too have embarrassed myself and some thought it was real cool.

LaurieAnn
07-10-2009, 21:37
I must admit I had a hard time reading this thread... especially the Tuna and Chicken Ramen bit. I ate stuff like this when I was a broke university student and never ever want to go there again. Actually I don't think I can get past the thought of Ramen now - even though my Ramen nightmare was more than 20 years ago.

Do any of you use rice noodles instead? They rehydrate super fast and would be an alternative perhaps.

beakerman
07-11-2009, 22:59
HI Beakerman, I read this twice and I must be missing someting in the explaination . I try these meals at the office too and I too have embarrassed myself and some thought it was real cool.

The combination of tuna and ramen noodles was a horrible mistake...not even hot sauce could fix it and hot sauce makes everything taste better.

It was not the office trial...the guys have seen me eat some rather interesting things as I get more adventurous...but my logic is if it is horrible I can dart out to the local wataburger and get something approximating food.

beakerman
07-11-2009, 23:02
I must admit I had a hard time reading this thread... especially the Tuna and Chicken Ramen bit. I ate stuff like this when I was a broke university student and never ever want to go there again. Actually I don't think I can get past the thought of Ramen now - even though my Ramen nightmare was more than 20 years ago.

Do any of you use rice noodles instead? They rehydrate super fast and would be an alternative perhaps.

I feel your pain trust me I lived on mac and cheese and tunafish casserole for 4 years. I can still eat tuna in sandwiches and such but the thought of a casserole still makes me a little queezy.

greginmi
07-12-2009, 08:40

Sarbar has a Tuna Ramen and Cheeze recipe in her FBC book. I'd post it, but I'm not sure about the whole copyright thing...

All I can say is it is yummy. I just did a 4 day hike with my son and this was the only meal he made sure was on the menu at least once.

sarbar
07-12-2009, 22:13
Sarbar has a Tuna Ramen and Cheeze recipe in her FBC book. I'd post it, but I'm not sure about the whole copyright thing...

All I can say is it is yummy. I just did a 4 day hike with my son and this was the only meal he made sure was on the menu at least once.

Feel free to! :)

Dicentra
07-12-2009, 23:48
Sarbar - can you post the pepperoni ramen thingy one? That one rocks!

beakerman
07-13-2009, 03:25

I can see where cheese might help it--depending on the type. Perhaps I'll look up that recipe or better yet seek out said book. I see some postings here that seem to come from it and they do look appetizing.

Teatime
09-01-2009, 17:50
Go to an Asian market and check out the Ramen (in Korea, they call it Ramien) selection. They have some really spicy flavors and milder one's as well. They also have Chapaghetti, which my wife and son love. It is Ramen noodles with black bean paste. There's also a Ramen you eat cold, called Naengmyung. It is also great, especially on a hot day. You can also find Vietnamese noodles, which are good too.

GeneralLee10
09-26-2009, 22:55
I made just your plain mac-n-cheese today and it was good. I used one packet of powder and two packs of ramen. The powder I robbed from a box of mac. Can that type of cheese powder be bought at the store?

hikingshoes
09-26-2009, 23:24
That sound GOOD.:banana
Chicken Ramen Soup
Serves 1

1 package ramen noodles
1 3 ounce can chicken
1 tablespoon dried corn
2 tablespoons dried shiitake mushrooms, broken up
1 tablespoon dried peas
1 packet soy sauce (or to taste)
1/2 to 1 teaspoon sesame oil, to taste
pinch red pepper flakes

At home: combine the corn, mushrooms, peas and red pepper flakes in a zip locking plastic bag. Carry the sesame oil in a screw top container.

In camp: bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil. Break up the ramen noodles and add them, the seasoning packet and vegetables to the pan. When the noodles are almost done, add the chicken and its liquid.

Note: this is a thick soup, if you want it more "soupy" add more water.

Captn
09-27-2009, 00:02
To boiling water add:
Dehydrated spaghetti sauce
Dehydrated Hamburger
Dehydrated Mushrooms
Dehydrated onions

Let soak until rehydrated

Cook Ramen in Sauce

Feast!

Captn
09-27-2009, 00:05
To boiling water add:

Dehydrated Salsa

Let soak until reconstituted

Bring to a boil and add Ramen

Cut off a wedge of cheese and shred it into the ramen, stir until well coated.

Captn
09-27-2009, 00:07
Pour a tablespoon of olive oil to your pot and add a drained packet of chicken

"fry" the chicken in the olive oil for a few minutes until the oil is absorbed.

Add water and dehydrated alfredo sauce.

Bring to a boil and add ramen

Enjoy

Captn
09-27-2009, 00:09
Boil water and add Ramen

Add a packet of your favorite flavor of Cup a Soup

Add some cut up jerky or reconstituted Dehydrated hamburger if you wish.

Captn
09-27-2009, 00:11
Cook Ramen and drain

cut off a hunk of cheese.

Shred into the ramen and stir until melted.

Add dehydrated Hamburger to the water before you boil if you want cheeseburger ramen.

Enjoy

Captn
09-27-2009, 00:17
shred about a half of a package of teriyaki flavored beef jerky and add it to cooked, drained Ramen.

Stir until well combined.

Also works with instant rice.

mudhead
09-27-2009, 06:06
I made just your plain mac-n-cheese today and it was good. I used one packet of powder and two packs of ramen. The powder I robbed from a box of mac. Can that type of cheese powder be bought at the store?

I got some from Tone, mail order several years back. It was not available in the local Sam's Club. I don't recommend it. Nasty and vile. Try another brand. I'll eat cold oatmeal, so I'm not really fussy.

You can find it on websites.

Kraft Parmesan works OK.

Matt'smom
09-27-2009, 11:39
Try some frozen peas while you cook it, and then there is always a scrambled egg addition.

sarbar
09-27-2009, 12:18
Freeze dried green peas are my fave for ramen ;-)