PDA

View Full Version : Yosemite Personal Storeage lockers

zonedam
07-06-2009, 20:47
Are there Personal Storage Lockers available in Yosemite Valley?
I would like to store travel items before starting the JMT, and pick up on my journey to SFO Airport from the Portal via The Valley.

MOWGLI
07-06-2009, 21:09
Are there Personal Storage Lockers available in Yosemite Valley?
I would like to store travel items before starting the JMT, and pick up on my journey to SFO Airport from the Portal via The Valley.

Not that I am aware of. Mail your stuff to a Post Office and pick it up when you're done with the trail.

marlowe80
07-07-2009, 00:16
yes there are storage lockers, i just used them last month. they are in curry village down the access road that starts just to the left of the mountiaineers shop. the parking lot and bear boxes are also near them. i think it was 75 cents.

MOWGLI
07-07-2009, 07:29
yes there are storage lockers, i just used them last month. they are in curry village down the access road that starts just to the left of the mountiaineers shop. the parking lot and bear boxes are also near them. i think it was 75 cents.

Thanks! I stand corrected!!

YoseMom
05-29-2011, 14:26
Curry Village no longer has these lockers.

Dogwood
05-29-2011, 19:25
Last time I checked two yrs ago there were lockers at Curry Village. Someone is saying there gone now?

As Mowgli said their is a USPO near the Backcountry Rangers Office in Yosemite Valley. They will hold packages for hikers. I have had them hold General Delivery boxes for me several times on my way in/out of YV. The PO is near the YV Backpackers Campground, YV Grocery store, small outfitter, fast food, etc