PDA

View Full Version : Our Next Leg

Whiterook
07-15-2009, 13:05
Hello all, I have used the forum in the past to help plan our next small part of the trail and it has went well. We are looking to do our next part and I'm looking to get my idea of the length/starting and end points correct.

In total we have done the 501 Shelter in Pine Grove to Port Clinton in 2 days.

We are either going to Start at the 501 and go 'south', or Port Clinton and go 'north'.

I know if we do the Port Clinton side we will be hitting the Pinnacle mountain, at least that is what I think.

What is south of the 501 shelter...and where would be a good place to park the other car to end it? Looking to do 12-18 miles.

CrumbSnatcher
07-15-2009, 14:50
Hello all, I have used the forum in the past to help plan our next small part of the trail and it has went well. We are looking to do our next part and I'm looking to get my idea of the length/starting and end points correct.

In total we have done the 501 Shelter in Pine Grove to Port Clinton in 2 days.

We are either going to Start at the 501 and go 'south', or Port Clinton and go 'north'.

I know if we do the Port Clinton side we will be hitting the Pinnacle mountain, at least that is what I think.

What is south of the 501 shelter...and where would be a good place to park the other car to end it? Looking to do 12-18 miles.
< Nice trail south*PORT CLINTON* Nice rocks north>:)