PDA

View Full Version : Warranty Kelty

toegem
08-12-2009, 15:31
I own only 2 Kelty items, a 1800 cu in. pack, and a Moab 4 Tent that was purchased maybe 7 years ago and was relegated to family car camping. The Moab had only been used over the course of those years maybe 5 or 6 times. This spring I took my GF on a car camping trip to Pisgah Camp Grounds for a few days of car camping after setting the tent up I discovered that the pu coating on the fly and the floor coming was pealing off like pieces of skin from a bad sunburn, I was bumed because I take very good care of my gear. When I returned I decided to send the tent to the warranty dept maybe 4 weeks ago, and I had not heard from them and really forgot about it. Well today I returned home after finishing a few errands and to my surprise there was a brand new Grand Mesa 6 sitting on my door step. Kudos to you Kelty!!! :banana

medicjimr
08-13-2009, 13:10
Well I would be a jumping banana too if I found that on my door step too. I have the Grand Mesa 2 and like it other than small vestibule.

Lyle
08-14-2009, 10:35
Good to hear Kelty is still doing this sort of thing. A friend of mine and I had similar experiences with Kelty many years ago - going above and beyond what could reasonably be expected.