PDA

View Full Version : Director of Trail Development

Lyle
08-13-2009, 01:39
This is the same position that was advertised earlier this summer, but with a refined title and job description. While the initial search resulted in over 80 applicants, none of them were a perfect fit for the position as it was envisioned.

It is hoped that by refining the title and description, a new search will yield candidates more closely fitting our goals for this position.

Please take a look at the position announcement and description and pass it on to anyone who may be qualified or interested. Thanks.

Hikes in Rain
08-13-2009, 06:05
Lyle, I might be interested. Please check your PMs.

The Weasel
08-13-2009, 12:49
As a passing note, the NCTA offices are near Grand Rapids, in a wonderful part of Michigan to live in.

TW

traildust
09-02-2009, 18:34
Whomever you hire, please consider putting on your massive list, working with the Sheltowee Trace Association in connecting the two trails in Portsmouth Ohio.

Lyle
09-02-2009, 19:08
Whomever you hire, please consider putting on your massive list, working with the Sheltowee Trace Association in connecting the two trails in Portsmouth Ohio.

How close are they physically? Have you spoken with the Buckeye Trail Association about this possibility? What is their take on it? An interesting concept that I would imagine could get some support if formally proposed. Can't imply any actual physical assistance with this endeavour, our plate is OVERFULL as it is right now, but support of the concept isn't out of the question.

Is there an actual proposal out there? Send me some more information. Our board has given our support to other trails if they were viewed as having compatible goals. Buckeye Trail Association, as a very important Affiliate of ours would have to support it also I'm sure.

clicker
09-03-2009, 15:28
Excellent point Mr The Weasel!

traildust
09-05-2009, 12:56
How close are they physically? Have you spoken with the Buckeye Trail Association about this possibility? What is their take on it? An interesting concept that I would imagine could get some support if formally proposed. Can't imply any actual physical assistance with this endeavour, our plate is OVERFULL as it is right now, but support of the concept isn't out of the question.

Is there an actual proposal out there? Send me some more information. Our board has given our support to other trails if they were viewed as having compatible goals. Buckeye Trail Association, as a very important Affiliate of ours would have to support it also I'm sure.

35 miles. check your PM. oooooo no not a pm!!!! excuse me I was reading that other thread. there is a pm to you lyle on this.