PDA

View Full Version : mating golite venture 40 sleeping bags???...any experiences out there???

ta6693
08-14-2009, 20:05
Hello all,

Anyone out there know much about these bags???...I want to buy one for me and one for my girl...All the descriptions i can find state that male and female bags are matable...When I go to order these on any of the websites, they have no mention of a right or left zipper....maybe all males are right zip and females are left???...any info on this would be great...I just want to be sure before I spend $400-$500.

Thanks,
Tom

Wags
08-15-2009, 23:06
tom i don't know the answer... sorry

but perhaps what's worth looking into is contacting one of the online helpers, for instance "live chat" on altrec.com or backcountry.com and asking them?

Codger
08-16-2009, 11:02
Wife and I have the Venture 20, the womens is a right hand and the mens is left hand and yes they will mate.

ta6693
08-16-2009, 12:07
Thanks wags, I have asked a couple of those sources the same questions and am still waiting for a reply...and thanks codger, that makes me feel very confident, I think I will purchase in the next week or so, still kind of waiting to here from one of the "live chat help things"...any other options out there would be very appreciated.