PDA

View Full Version : Dot's Inn, Damascus...

Lone Wolf
07-21-2004, 11:02
...was the scene last night. Any Survivor fans here? Big Tom and Lex were there last night tossin back the suds. What a night!

Pencil Pusher
07-21-2004, 11:10
How many screen names do you have on this website?

Lone Wolf
07-21-2004, 11:11
Just one slick.

grizzlyadam
07-21-2004, 12:16
good ole big tom- you got to like that guy.....

tlbj6142
07-21-2004, 13:07
Just one slick.You mean you're not Jesus, Satan, Bear Scare, Russet Apple and Easy Hiker? Damn, I thought I had everything figured out.:D

Pencil Pusher
07-21-2004, 15:47
Just one slick.
At least three by my count, thanks for being honest.

smokymtnsteve
07-21-2004, 16:01
Just one slick.

well how come you never use SLICK to post under?? :D

chomp
07-22-2004, 09:18
At least three by my count, thanks for being honest.
Actually, I know who the user is that posts under various names... and it ain't Wolf. Nice job assuming, tho.

SGT Rock
07-22-2004, 10:22
It ain't L. Wolf. He may rub some of you the wrong way, but at least he does it under his name - he doesn't need aliases to be himself.

tlbj6142
07-22-2004, 10:55
It ain't L. Wolf. He may rub some of you the wrong way, but at least he does it under his name - he doesn't need aliases to be himself.In PP defense (Did I just say that?), Lone Wolf has changed his alias at least 2 times (Lone Wolf and Lone Wolf1). Though I think both switches occured well before PP arrived on the scene.

I just assumed he forgot his password and was too lazy to track down SGT Rock and/or Troll to get it fixed.

Chappy
07-22-2004, 11:22
...was the scene last night. Any Survivor fans here? Big Tom and Lex were there last night tossin back the suds. What a night!

LW: What were they doing in your neck of the woods?

Pencil Pusher
07-23-2004, 02:45
Though I think both switches occured well before PP arrived on the scene.
I just assumed he forgot his password and was too lazy to track down SGT Rock and/or Troll to get it fixed.
Fair enough and good point.

kentucky
07-23-2004, 12:58
hey their can only be one lone wolf and he dont have to hide behind any other name,kentucky, just got back from pct and rainbow gathering :welcome

Groucho
07-31-2004, 12:42

I was at Damascus on that night. Did you go to the Old Mill beforehand? I saw someone there that looked like you, but I wasn't sure, and had to get back to my friends outside to order. Later I steeled myself to go back in and see, after all, it was a chance to meet the redoubtable Lone Wolf! Alas, you or your doppelganger were gone. :datz

P.S. Someone at the Old Mill described Dots as a rough hangout when asked where it was. Is this so? :D

Lone Wolf
07-31-2004, 12:52
No. Wasn't at The Mill. It's closed on Tuesdays. Dot's is harmless. Nothing rough about it.

Groucho
07-31-2004, 13:08
No. Wasn't at The Mill. It's closed on Tuesdays. Dot's is harmless. Nothing rough about it.

My error. We arrived at the Mill on Wednesday about 5:30 to 6. Were you there then?

Too bad about Dots. :rolleyes: I thought it was an exaggeration on her part, but I think it scared my wife a bit. I think she was glad that it was closed when I wanted to go there. ( This was on a previous trip.)

Mountain Dew
08-01-2004, 03:03
Big Tom is awesome, but Lex .....what a snake in the grass. So what the heck were they doing at Dott's ? I miss Dott's food....

Jaybird
08-01-2004, 09:39

L.W.

i watched the very first SURVIVOR...& only have caught bits & pieces of the show since...but, my wife: "D-bird" (aka Donna) is a SURVIVOR Junkie!
Of course, we were in Damascus just a week earlier...good to see you again L.W.! :D

Uncle Wayne
08-02-2004, 01:30
Eventhough the mag ain't what it used to be, the latest issue of Backpacker recommends Damascus, Dot's and some other place I can't remember now as a must visit if you're in the area. Even a map of the city and these 3 locations marked.

Pirate
08-03-2004, 21:59
When I go to Dots, I eat a nice big cheesburger with fries. Sometimes I will drink a beer or two. The only scary person that has been in Dots would be Wee Willie, and he is usually with me. Nobody needs to be afraid to go into Dots. Just ask Betty in Taylors Valley.