PDA

View Full Version : My User Name "POOTZ"

Pootz
08-17-2009, 15:52
I just did a google search on my username from this site and was not please with the results. First I was supprised anyone else in the world was using POOTZ and then I was not happy with some of the stuff I found. Please do not associate me with anything you find on the web good or bad. I only use Poitz when hiking and on this site.

Pacific Tortuga
08-17-2009, 16:04
I was all set to say something derogatory/funny but did not want to make lite of a 07 trekker. Especially one who finished,
I take my hat off to you.

Manwich
08-17-2009, 16:06
Welcome to the internet.

saimyoji
08-17-2009, 16:29
I just did a google search on my username from this site and was not please with the results. First I was supprised anyone else in the world was using POOTZ and then I was not happy with some of the stuff I found. Please do not associate me with anything you find on the web good or bad. I only use Poitz when hiking and on this site.

you can always change your name here....just PM Gator, Skids or Troll.

CowHead
08-18-2009, 08:34
you know what they say if the shoe fits don't step in the pootz:banana

D'Artagnan
08-18-2009, 10:30
Hey, at least it's not "PUTZ"!

Pootz
08-18-2009, 10:58
I just do not want anyone thinking badly of me for something I did not do. I get my self in enought trouble.

Gray Blazer
08-18-2009, 12:21
You know why Tigger was looking in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh.

I remain ignorant of what your name could mean cuz I'm too lazy to look it up. Good luck with that. When I trade my Gray Chevy Blazer in on cash for clunkers, I'm gonna have to change my trail name to White Honda.

Here's a good trail name that I haven't heard anyone else use......Poopacabra (you know.....like the Chupacabra?)