PDA

View Full Version : Amicalola AYCE Buffet

STICK
08-22-2009, 22:41
My fiance and I are hiking out of Amicalola Falls next month for a 9 day hike. Since we are hiking out of the Park we are planning on stopping atr the AYCE buffet for breakfast. However I am having a hard time finding out the details. Im a little confused about the setup.
We are campinmg in the campgrounds at the Park. We will wake up, pack up and head out, but where do we go? Do we take the steps up the Falls? Is the Lodge on top of the Falls? Is the buffet at the Lodge? Can anyone stop in for a bite? And how much is it pp?
I am sure I can find out all about this whenever we get there and check in, but it will be very late the night before and if I can get any of the info before hand that would help out alot. So, if anyone can contribute any info, I would be very grateful!
Thanks so much!

Just a Hiker
08-22-2009, 22:44
The breakfast buffet is at the lodge.......just walk in they will seat you! The food is good, but their coffee is dreadful! Have a good hike!

Just Jim

Dances with Mice
08-22-2009, 22:58
my Fiance And I Are Hiking Out Of Amicalola Falls Next Month For A 9 Day Hike. Since We Are Hiking Out Of The Park We Are Planning On Stopping Atr The Ayce Buffet For Breakfast. However I Am Having A Hard Time Finding Out The Details. Im A Little Confused About The Setup.

We Are Campinmg In The Campgrounds At The Park. We Will Wake Up, Pack Up And Head Out, But Where Do We Go? Do We Take The Steps Up The Falls? yes.

Is The Lodge On Top Of The Falls? Is The Buffet At The Lodge? Can Anyone Stop In For A Bite? yes, Yes, And Yes.

And How Much Is It Pp? about 7 Bucks. (http://www.amicalolafalls.com/net/content/item.aspx?s=5815.0.10.5646) Remember To Tip Your Waitress.
I Am Sure I Can Find Out All About This Whenever We Get There And Check In, But It Will Be Very Late The Night Before And If I Can Get Any Of The Info Before Hand That Would Help Out Alot. So, If Anyone Can Contribute Any Info, I Would Be Very Grateful!
Thanks So Much!0123456789

STICK
08-22-2009, 23:04
Thanks!! Helps out alot!