PDA

View Full Version : I'm off!! LT thru hike

sakkit
07-22-2004, 20:49
Well the day has arrived :clap . I'll be starting my thru hike of the Long Trail tomorrow friday :banana . I'm going nobo. Hope to see someone from WB. My first night off the trail will be at the Inn at the LT. the second night off the trail will be at Richmond-Victoria Inn. I'll be carrying 6 days worth of food and my pack will weigh about 27lbs :rolleyes: . Resupply will be at the Inns.
Happy trails to all.

sakkit

The Will
07-22-2004, 20:58
Enjoy!

I'm envious.

"'So a health to the man on trail this night; may his grub hold out; may his dogs keep their legs; may his matches never miss fire.'"

--Jack London

The Will
MEGA '97

Moon Monster
07-22-2004, 21:19
Cool deal! I wanted to be on the LT this year also, but I wound up with other commitments. Will you have an online journal?

sakkit
07-22-2004, 22:44
Cool deal! I wanted to be on the LT this year also, but I wound up with other commitments. Will you have an online journal?
I don't have a web site but will be keeping a journal. Is there a way to post it online for all to read after my hike? :confused:

sakkit
p.s. these smilies are :cool: .

steve hiker
07-22-2004, 23:39
I don't have a web site but will be keeping a journal. Is there a way to post it online for all to read after my hike? :confused:
www.trailjournals.com (http://www.trailjournals.com)