PDA

View Full Version : would like a partner

usmcvet51
09-01-2009, 14:06
I'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS TO THRU-HIKE THE TRAIL. I'M OLDER NOW,BUT HAVE ALL THE TIME I NEED TO LIVE MY DREAM.I'M A USMC VIETNAM-ERA VETERAN. I AM TRYING TO FIND ANOTHER VET,MARINE FIRST,BUT AS LONG AS YOU SERVED,BRANCH OF SERVICE DOESN'T MATTER.I'M TALL AND LEAN AND HAVE ALL MY HAIR.VA CHECKED ME OUT AND I'M IN GOOD SHAPE.MARCH WOULD BE GOOD TIME TO START.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT MY E-MAIL,[email protected].
P.S. MALE OR FEMALE VET:welcome

Blissful
09-01-2009, 14:17
You need to PM Lone Wolf - he's a Marine vet. Though he's already done the trail.

Thank you for your service.

el.com
09-02-2009, 10:40
Have fun while hiking and good luck!
p.s.: Your caps lock is jammed.

Gray Blazer
09-02-2009, 10:56
Welcome to WB. I'm sure you know this already, but, when you're typing all caps, they call that shouting. I used to do it, too. I thought it was easier to read. Peace out.

David@whiteblaze
09-02-2009, 13:28
lol... theyre all taking about caps lock... WELCOME TO WHITEBLAZE!!! if you are looking for a partner, i would suggest posting on http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=73

jbrecon2
09-02-2009, 21:36
Semper Fi!!! although i'm quite certain nobody will care about your tallness, lean muscle mass or the fact that you have all your hair out of the trail. i am an army guy, but i can assure you bullets affect me just as they do you. I'm a veteran of our current wars, and I'll be starting in march/april. hope to see you.....Scouts Out!!