PDA

View Full Version : Hello one and all

tedlebo
09-03-2009, 20:31
I now have a new computer, and more of my health. (and finally remembered what website I was looking for :D)
I had to create a new account as I have no idea what it used to be.
I have been kind of AWOL from most of life the past few years, as along with work, some health issues got the best of me, especially the stinking Lyme disease. It has taken some time to recover and regain what I could.
The closest I have gotten to hiking lately was giving a ride to the occasional thru that came to town for laundry and such, and to those whom I have met, I send my regards and hope that all went well on your journey.
I am, however, hoping to get one or two hikes of two or three days before summer is over, so hopefully things will go well.

Ted

warraghiyagey
09-03-2009, 20:40
ummmm. . . okay . . . ?

Tinker
09-03-2009, 21:26
Hey, Ted. Glad you're feeling better. I've had Lyme twice and it got caught in the early stages, but I know how bad it can get if it isn't caught quickly.
I hope you get some hiking in, too.
Welcome to Whiteblaze.

TOW
09-03-2009, 21:32
welcome back kotter!

Jonnycat
09-03-2009, 22:20
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Blissful
09-04-2009, 13:25
Welcome back.

Glad you're recovering.

Cookerhiker
09-04-2009, 13:31
Welcome back. Why don't you consider coming to the ALDHA Gathering (http://www.aldha.org/newsletr/09fall.pdf) in Gettysburg? You'll meet or re-connect with some hikers and perhaps find some hiking companions along with a shuttle.

tedlebo
09-04-2009, 17:05
Welcome back. Why don't you consider coming to the ALDHA Gathering (http://www.aldha.org/newsletr/09fall.pdf) in Gettysburg? You'll meet or re-connect with some hikers and perhaps find some hiking companions along with a shuttle.

That does sound interesting, especially considering it is only about a 2 hour drive.
Perhaps I missed it in that link, but when is it?

Ted

Cookerhiker
09-04-2009, 17:19
That does sound interesting, especially considering it is only about a 2 hour drive.
Perhaps I missed it in that link, but when is it?

Ted

It's Columbus Day weekend starting Friday afternoon October 9. You don't need to pre-register - just show up and have a good time.

tedlebo
09-04-2009, 18:08
It's Columbus Day weekend starting Friday afternoon October 9. You don't need to pre-register - just show up and have a good time.

Cool, I'll see how my transportation situation works out.