PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle from Bangor to Caratunk

tomandcolin
09-15-2009, 12:35
Hey all, my sister has decided she wants to come out and hike the final 2 weeks with me from Caratunk/Monson to Katahdin.

As she's flying from England to Boston i need to get her somewhere near either Caratunk or Monson and i can only get her as far as Bangor by bus!!

I think she thinks she's doing me a favour by coming out here but its turning into a logistical nightmare!

Any help on buses or shuttles would be hugely appreciated - she will be getting into bangor on the 1st October

Thanks, Tom

warraghiyagey
09-15-2009, 12:43
We live in Boston and will be up in Monson in the next couple weeks. . . maybe we can help, let me know. . . :)

tomandcolin
09-15-2009, 12:48
Dude, that would be amazing - i think shes planning on flying in on the first of October. And she can either wait for me at the hostel if i'm not there or i might already be there... if i PM you closer to the time then maybe we could sort something out. Obvoiusly she'd contribute to fuel etc. :D

warraghiyagey
09-15-2009, 12:53
Dude, that would be amazing - i think shes planning on flying in on the first of October. And she can either wait for me at the hostel if i'm not there or i might already be there... if i PM you closer to the time then maybe we could sort something out. Obvoiusly she'd contribute to fuel etc. :D
We'll likely be going up there the 1st weekend of Oct. . . we'd be happy to pick her up at Logan when she arrives and see that she finds you, we're very familiar with the trail where you will be. . . send me a PM. . . .:)

Saint Alfonzo
09-15-2009, 21:15
Hello Tomandcolin,,how are You?? If things fall through with Warraghiyagey, P.M. me..I live 30 min. from Bangor I.A.P. and would be glade to help.. I also know that area well..

Saint Alfonzo
09-15-2009, 21:28
Hello again, let me clairify my last statement.. I live 30 min. from the Bangor area, bus or airport doesn't matter...I'll be glad to help..... Mike...