PDA

View Full Version : Hunting humor (PG 13)

Pencil Pusher
08-03-2004, 08:39
So a guy is out duck hunting one fine day in Montana. He waits patiently and sees some ducks come flying overhead. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!! He shoots and one duck falls into the water. He gets the duck and brings it back to his blind.
Then he sees a ranger come driving up. The ranger gets out and says, "Boy, let me see that duck." So the hunter gives him the duck and the ranger sticks his finger up the duck's ass and pulls it out quickly, THORK! He sniffs his finger with a deep breath and then says, "Boy, that's a Wyoming duck you killed. You got a Wyoming duck license?" The hunter says, "Uh, no I guess I don't." So the ranger tells him that'll be a $50 fine, hands him a ticket and then drives off.

So the hunter waits some more and here come some ducks, BOOM BOOM BOOM!! A duck falls and the hunter gets it. As soon as he brings back the duck, here comes the ranger. "Son of a bitch," mutters the hunter. Sure enough, "Boy, let me see that duck." Sticks his finger in the duck's ass and pulls it out quick, THORK! Takes a deep whiff of his finger and says, "Boy, this here's a Colorado duck. You got a Colorado duck license?" "Well hell no, this is Montana," replied the hunter. "Well boy, that's gonna cost you $50." So the ranger writes him a ticket and drives off.

Then the hunter sees some more ducks and BOOM BOOM BOOM!! He gets the duck and sure enough, here comes the ranger. "Son of a one-eyed bitch," mutters the hunter. So the ranger comes up and says, "Boy let me see that duck," and he sticks his finger up the duck's butt and pulls it out quick, THORK! He then takes a deep whiff of his finger and says, "Boy, this here's a Washington duck. You got a Washington duck license?" To which the hunter replies, "Hell no! This here is Montana!"
So the ranger says, "Well ******* boy, you ain't too bright are you? Where you from anyhow?" So the hunter bends over and says, "Well why don't you tell me!?"

Youngblood
08-03-2004, 08:59
So, where was he from? :D

Youngblood