PDA

View Full Version : PIcture upload More to the title

YoungMoose
09-23-2009, 18:45
I want to upload pictures from my recent trail crew in yellowstone. BUt i have 180 pictures. are there any ways for me to do it without doing one at a time

Skidsteer
09-23-2009, 18:49
I want to upload pictures from my recent trail crew in yellowstone. BUt i have 180 pictures. are there any ways for me to do it without doing one at a time

You can upload 10 at a time using the WB software.

YoungMoose
09-23-2009, 18:53
You can upload 10 at a time using the WB software.i know but is there any other way

emerald
09-25-2009, 15:50
Are you wise in the ways of positive thinking? Sometimes, if a person focuses his or her thoughts long enough on something desired, it works magic. Most of the time though, it's better to just get busy and get on with it doing what must be done.

emerald
09-26-2009, 08:37
One of the skills which separates good photographers from ordinary photographers is their their photo editing skills. Good photographers know what makes a good photograph and only share their best work.

Spend your time learning what makes a good image, creating them and selecting your best efforts only to share with others, rather than posting image after image which others must then sift through themselves to find the gems.