PDA

View Full Version : White Blaze Mobile

Jayboflavin04
10-04-2009, 08:56
I have been trying to pull WB up on my new phone. Let me correct myself. I can pull WB up on it but I cannot reply or post to any threads. Thoughts? Is WB gonna come out with a mobile app or am I doin something wrong.

Cuffs
10-04-2009, 09:00
Works for me (this message brought to you via iPhone.)

Jayboflavin04
10-04-2009, 09:25
are you using a smart phone? like a blackberry or what ever?

Jayboflavin04
10-04-2009, 09:26
uh duh....i didnt see the little i.....

Lyle
10-04-2009, 10:47
Works fine for me via iPod Touch. What I'm using now.

Bulldawg
10-04-2009, 11:06
Works fine on my crackberry!

Jayboflavin04
10-04-2009, 11:38
i can enter a "title" but I cannot enter anything in the field I am typing in now......dunno. Maybe there will be a software upgrade for it soon. It is a new model.

Summit
10-04-2009, 11:44
WB has full functionality on my WM phone and Opera browser.

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 16:04
Maybe getting a life would help. . . :)

Summit
10-04-2009, 17:10
Maybe getting a life would help. . . :)What a snarky reply! Got anything better to do with your life than criticize? :)

Jayboflavin04
10-04-2009, 17:23
LOL....Thanks for the back-up summit.....Warrwhatsamacallem....makes me laugh....Now excuse me while I go jump off a bridge cause I dont have a life.:)

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 17:42
LOL....Thanks for the back-up summit.....Warrwhatsamacallem....makes me laugh.....:)
:D I was hoping someone would see the irony in that. . . :sun

Summit
10-04-2009, 18:04
:D I was hoping someone would see the irony in that. . . :sunBottom line . . . if you're not into mobile Internet, and by your comment you seem to have no appreciation for it, then no comment would have been better than a snarky one! Most of the time your never serious comments bounce off my back like water on a duck, but for some reason this one just ticked me off. Forgive my intolerance of your intolerance! ;)

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 18:08
Bottom line . . . if you're not into mobile Internet, and by your comment you seem to have no appreciation for it, then no comment would have been better than a snarky one! ;)
**** off. . . . how's that work for ya Bullypulpit. . .

MintakaCat
10-04-2009, 18:40
Maybe getting a life would help. . . :)

Being thin skinned is one thing, but maybe that comment was a little below the belt there warraghiyagey. The guy is just asking a question.

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 18:43
Being thin skinned is one thing, but maybe that comment was a little below the belt there warraghiyagey. The guy is just asking a question.
It was lighthearted banter between JFlave and myself. . . Jeeziss people. . . :eek::eek::eek:. . . He got it and even stated it made him laugh. . . . for christ's sake . . . .

MintakaCat
10-04-2009, 18:47
It was lighthearted banter between JFlave and myself. . . Jeeziss people. . . :eek::eek::eek:. . . He got it and even stated it made him laugh. . . . for christ's sake . . . .

LOL okay :o

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 18:50
LOL okay :o
No prob. . . . :p For anyone that wonders my intentions just look at the threads I've started. . . the great majority are in the humor forum. . . :sun:sun:sun:sun

Summit
10-04-2009, 18:52
**** off. . . . how's that work for ya Bullypulpit. . .Now you're waxing eloquent! :D Does name calling make you feel smarter than a 5th grader? :eek:

Bulldawg
10-04-2009, 18:55
Now you're waxing eloquent! :D Does name calling make you feel smarter than a 5th grader? :eek:

He never claimed to be smarter than a 5th grader, he isn't. Trust me I know him. But what he said was tongue in cheek and you took it WAY too serious!! It's just walking after all, why does everyone take it so damn serious!?

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 18:57
Now you're waxing eloquent! :D Does name calling make you feel smarter than a 5th grader? :eek:
You obviously are looking for someone or something to have a problem with. . . that's your M.O. here. . . it's pretty transparent. . . especially when attached to your creepy egocentric avatar and religious ramblings. . .

Gaiter
10-04-2009, 18:57

does jesus make you feel smarter than a 2nd grader?

Gaiter
10-04-2009, 18:58
:eek::eek::eek:

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 18:58
He never claimed to be smarter than a 5th grader, he isn't. Trust me I know him. But what he said was tongue in cheek and you took it WAY too serious!! It's just walking after all, why does everyone take it so damn serious!?
Agreed. . . :sun

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:01
does jesus make you feel smarter than a 2nd grader?

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen014.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen014.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen014.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-gen014.gif

Gaiter
10-04-2009, 19:01
and to keep to the subject....
it works fine on my iphone and when i used to have a blackjack..... haven't tried to upload any pics though (has anyone else

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:06
and to keep to the subject....
it works fine on my iphone and when i used to have a blackjack..... haven't tried to upload any pics though (has anyone else
Maybe you need to get a life. . . .

Summit
10-04-2009, 19:07
does jesus make you feel smarter than a 2nd grader?Why is my signature always the issue? Even when the discussion has nothing to do with religion? And to answer your question . . . I take no credit for being a faithful disciple of Jesus. 100% of the credit is owed to God and zero credit to me. It has nothing to do with "smarts."

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:09
Why is my signature always the issue? Even when the discussion has nothing to do with religion? And to answer your question . . . I take no credit for being a faithful disciple of Jesus. 100% of the credit is owed to God and zero credit to me. It has nothing to do with "smarts."

It's not your signature that's the issue. . . and a mediocre attempt at deflecting the issue at that. . . like I said, transparent. . . .

Bearpaw
10-04-2009, 19:10

Hippy... :cool:

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:12
Hippy... :cool:
That hurt my feelings. . . :D

Summit
10-04-2009, 19:15
your creepy egocentric avatar and religious ramblings. . .Please point out my "religious ramblings" that I instigated, not my responses to religious offenses initiated by others. Sorry you don't like a picture of me and find it "creepy." That's your problem. I find your non-seriousness ALL THE TIME creepy.

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:17
Please point out my "religious ramblings" that I instigated, not my responses to religious offenses initiated by others. Sorry you don't like a picture of me and find it "creepy." That's your problem. I find your non-seriousness ALL THE TIME creepy.
Don't care. . .

Bulldawg
10-04-2009, 19:21
Please point out my "religious ramblings" that I instigated, not my responses to religious offenses initiated by others. Sorry you don't like a picture of me and find it "creepy." That's your problem. I find your non-seriousness ALL THE TIME creepy.

Don't care. . .

na na na boo boo

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:26
na na na boo boo
http://i28.tinypic.com/s6kggx.jpg

Lone Wolf
10-04-2009, 19:27
i wax my codsack elegantly

Gaiter
10-04-2009, 19:28

Why is my signature always the issue? Even when the discussion has nothing to do with religion? And to answer your question . . . I take no credit for being a faithful disciple of Jesus. 100% of the credit is owed to God and zero credit to me. It has nothing to do with "smarts."

you've gone out of your way to make it an issue... not to mention you take everything way to serious, didn't you see my :eek::eek::eek: (that i forgot to add on but putt in the next post)

Summit
10-04-2009, 19:28
It's not your signature that's the issue. . . and a mediocre attempt at deflecting the issue at that. . . like I said, transparent. . . .I wasn't speaking to you. gaiter drug my faith into this without cause or reason. The thread is about browsing WB via mobile devices and mobile browsers. "Get a life" maybe stroked your "I'm a funny guy" ego, but added no value to the discussion.

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:30
I wasn't speaking to you. gaiter drug my faith into this without cause or reason. The thread is about browsing WB via mobile devices and mobile browsers. "Get a life" maybe stroked your "I'm a funny guy" ego, but added no value to the discussion.
http://sleepzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/snoring.jpg

Summit
10-04-2009, 19:32
not to mention you take everything way to seriousToo serious? The OP went and jumped off a bridge after being told he doesn't have a life! :D

Gaiter
10-04-2009, 19:35

yeah, i do need a life, i work too much..... often my iphone is my only way of keep up w/ you crazy people :D

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:36
yeah, i do need a life, i work too much..... often my iphone is my only way of keep up w/ you crazy people :D

Me too, that's why I use mine to check in to WB. . . . ;):)

Reid
10-04-2009, 19:53
People can say whatever they want about Christians and their beliefs and say they have M.O's and go on religous ramblings all they want, we tolerate it everyday. Not like my thoughts mean a whole lot but some of you all have been down right rude to people and need to learn some courtesy - It's flesh and bone. Regardless of who you are, what you believe, how you spend your time courtesy is just expected from adults. Maybe that's just a southern thing.....

Reid
10-04-2009, 19:54
And my phone picks up WB and I can post from it too Jabo

warraghiyagey
10-04-2009, 19:56
People can say whatever they want about Christians and their beliefs and say they have M.O's and go on religous ramblings all they want, we tolerate it everyday. Not like my thoughts mean a whole lot but some of you all have been down right rude to people and need to learn some courtesy - It's flesh and bone. Regardless of who you are, what you believe, how you spend your time courtesy is just expected from adults. Maybe that's just a southern thing.....
Did you send that from your iPhone?? :)

Reid
10-04-2009, 20:27
did You Send That From Your Iphone?? :)

G1 ............

Jayboflavin04
10-05-2009, 07:49
Too serious? The OP went and jumped off a bridge after being told he doesn't have a life! :D

Yeh! I cant even post on my mobile now cause I am a DEAD loser with a phone that isnt able to keep up on my pathetic life . :sun
OOOPS maybe I am the next Jesus Christ....I just came back from the dead. :eek:

warraghiyagey
10-05-2009, 07:51
Yeh! I cant even post on my mobile now cause I am a DEAD loser with a phone that isnt able to keep up on my pathetic life . :sun
We're just glad you're OK. . . :sun:sun:D

Heater
10-05-2009, 07:53

Let me guess... you're back because you couldn't get out of that lousy 2 year contract, right?

Jayboflavin04
10-05-2009, 08:12
No...I like the phone. The web browser just inst capable of using this field. Not a big deal. Hopefully there will be a software upgrade later to fix this. The phone just came out two weeks ago.

kanga
10-05-2009, 08:24
i wax my codsack elegantly
holy crap! that is the funniest thing i have ever read!

kanga
10-05-2009, 08:32
No...I like the phone. The web browser just inst capable of using this field. Not a big deal. Hopefully there will be a software upgrade later to fix this. The phone just came out two weeks ago.
which one did you say you got? i'm fixin to go get one and i am so conflicted. i want an iphone but i keep hearing bad bad stuff about how well they hold up.

Jayboflavin04
10-05-2009, 08:49
I got the samsung rouge. It is a verizon phone. Its a "enhanced" multimedia phone...not a smart phone. I didnt need alll the apps and different stuff like on a Blackberry. So, I got this one. This issue is just one glitch that I have found.

Jayboflavin04
10-05-2009, 08:56
Kanga...I know what you mean by confilicted....I mean once you buy a phone you are committed for freakin two years. I went through the same thing, and since my cell is my only phone i want/need somethin reliable.

kanga
10-05-2009, 09:37
Kanga...I know what you mean by confilicted....I mean once you buy a phone you are committed for freakin two years. I went through the same thing, and since my cell is my only phone i want/need somethin reliable.
see? that's me exactly! two years! the absolute only thing that's kept me from getting the iphone is that at&t says they don't insure it. you can get an outside ins package thingie but really? that kinda throws me off. plus i'm ruff on things and i'm scared i'll break it immediately. don't know what to do...

Summit
10-05-2009, 10:40
The IPhone is very user friendly for those who are not geeky tweakers (I'm one of those). The IPhone is a great device although I know nothing about battery life (a big deal you should focus on for a phone for backpacking). If you can hold out until 1st or 2nd quarter of next year, Verizon Wireless is supposed to get/offer the IPhone. The worst thing about an IPhone today is the network it's on . . . AT&T sucks!

CowHead
10-05-2009, 11:06

depends on what day you talk to warraghiyagey if he is a guy or girl or ?
maybe that should be a new poll...:banana

Bulldawg
10-05-2009, 11:57
see? that's me exactly! two years! the absolute only thing that's kept me from getting the iphone is that at&t says they don't insure it. you can get an outside ins package thingie but really? that kinda throws me off. plus i'm ruff on things and i'm scared i'll break it immediately. don't know what to do...

I like my blackberry curve 8830 from Verizon. The browsing and stuff isn't nearly as awesome as the iPhones I have played with, but who cares. I am like you about the iPhone. I have an iPod and it's so damn touchy about tempertures, shock, etc. I was scared of an iPhone. And the best part Kanga, if you get a Verizon blackberry you can call and text message ME for free!!!

Tin Man
10-05-2009, 12:05
I like my blackberry curve 8830 from Verizon. The browsing and stuff isn't nearly as awesome as the iPhones I have played with, but who cares. I am like you about the iPhone. I have an iPod and it's so damn touchy about tempertures, shock, etc. I was scared of an iPhone. And the best part Kanga, if you get a Verizon blackberry you can call and text message ME for free!!!

don't do it kanga... he don't shut up!! :D

Tin Man
10-05-2009, 12:06

jesus has a sense of humor... he created you...

maybe you could learn from jesus and find a sense of humor :eek:

Alligator
10-05-2009, 12:34
This thread has almost self-corrected, so let's get back to the original question.

I don't know of any plans to set up a mobile version of the site. Opera Mini on a BB works well.

Bulldawg
10-05-2009, 12:36
don't do it kanga... he don't shut up!! :D

http://nonrhotic.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kettle-black.jpg

Hello pot, I'm kettle, nice to meet you.

Tin Man
10-05-2009, 12:45
http://nonrhotic.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/kettle-black.jpg

Hello pot, I'm kettle, nice to meet you.

nice to meet you mr. kettle. :)

Reid
10-05-2009, 12:51
If were talkig mobile versions of the site I honestly believe that in ten years the computer, the phone, TV, radio, civilain bands and all the rest will morph into the same thing. May be a stretch with the TV thing but you know what I mean

kanga
10-05-2009, 12:54
This thread has almost self-corrected, so let's get back to the original question.

I don't know of any plans to set up a mobile version of the site. Opera Mini on a BB works well.

gator, what does this mean in english. if i get a iphone, can't i just go to this site just like on the computer?

Alligator
10-05-2009, 12:54

I don't know of any plans to set up a mobile version of the site. Opera Mini on a BB works well.Now Attroll or Angrysparrow might know the level of difficulty to set up a mobile version. Are there any other good smartphone browsers besides Opera Mini?

Alligator
10-05-2009, 12:57
gator, what does this mean in english. if i get a iphone, can't i just go to this site just like on the computer?The browser that came with my BB wasn't very good at all for surfing the web so I loaded up Opera Mini. It basically shows the real webpage not a mobile web page. Some sites have mobile web sites to allow phones to better interact, but the mobile sites don't have all the features/views of the full site.

An iphone shows the real site as far as I know.

kanga
10-05-2009, 13:00
The browser that came with my BB wasn't very good at all for surfing the web so I loaded up Opera Mini. It basically shows the real webpage not a mobile web page. Some sites have mobile web sites to allow phones to better interact, but the mobile sites don't have all the features/views of the full site.

An iphone shows the real site as far as I know.
holy cow. i actually understood that. ( i am computer retarded..) the browser on the iphone is called safari i think. i know this because my sister is a computer nerd and she has a bb and wishes they had a similar browser to the iphone.
thanks gator.

attroll
10-05-2009, 13:37
I do not use my phone to surf the web but when I really need to I use Opera Mini on my blackberry.

Monkeyboy
10-05-2009, 13:48
I use blackberries in my cobbler.........just sayin'.

Chaco Taco
10-05-2009, 13:58
I cant believe I just read this whole thread. I want the past 5 minutes back please