PDA

View Full Version : Outsak Offers Discounts To Hiking Clubs

daveinflag
10-05-2009, 09:36
Hello AT Hikers-

My name is Dave and I own Simple Outdoor Solutions, LLC. We make the Outsak, Animal Resistant Storage Bag. We just wanted to let all you outdoor lovers know that we offer discounts to any member of any hiking club that requires dues for membership. We also offer discounts to any fire/police/military personnel. Also, if you are an active member of any SAR team, we would offer a discount.

We look forward to hearing from some of you.

If you are interested in more info, our contact info is on our website.

Have a great day hiking-

Dave

beas
10-05-2009, 11:33
Thanks Dave,
As a member of the Memphis Fire Dept and Tennessee Task Force One Federal Urban Search and Rescue team discounts are always welcome. It is ratehr unfortunate that I just recently purchased a RatSak. I was under the impression you were on a walk about.
Thanks again
BEAS

daveinflag
10-05-2009, 12:43
no walk about. I recently attempted to get away for a 4 day 3 night trip but was turned around due to an accident on a local freeway. Filled the time with some local aspen gawking and work.

Even if I am gone, I have help available to fill orders, answer phones, and return emails.

Its appealing... the idea of disappearring for a long walk...but not currently possible.

Anyways...we only thought it appropriate to support those who support conservation/preservation/education efforts.