PDA

View Full Version : Billville Shirts at The Gathering!

Jester2000
10-05-2009, 15:16
Hello all! The new Billville shirts are in, just in time for The Gathering! I'll be bringing them with me for anyone who wants one and has $15 to throw around on silly clothing.

If you want one just find me in the campground.

I'd like to note here that these are 10th Anniversary shirts, which is completely appropriate for Billville, as it's not our 10th anniversary and we rarely do anything that makes sense.

Canada Goose
10-06-2009, 00:18
I'll take one in large, please, so long as whatever's on it doesn't resemble someone's backside (I remember the ass-tastic debacle :eek:), and I won't get stopped by Customs at the border on some morality charge :D.

Jester2000
10-06-2009, 10:24
I'll take one in large, please, so long as whatever's on it doesn't resemble someone's backside (I remember the ass-tastic debacle :eek:), and I won't get stopped by Customs at the border on some morality charge :D.

The design is not someone's backside -- that will be the 20th anniversary shirt. I can't make any promises as to what customs will or won't do to you though.

Jester2000
10-06-2009, 10:24
The design is not someone's backside -- that will be the 20th anniversary shirt. I can't make any promises as to what customs will or won't do to you though.

Sorry, misspelled that. "20th Assiversary shirt."

Canada Goose
10-06-2009, 22:29
Sorry, misspelled that. "20th Assiversary shirt."

You're as witty as you are praiseworthy....;) CG

A-Train
10-06-2009, 22:51
You're as witty as you are praiseworthy....;) CG

You should come to the Gathering and meet Jester

Elder
10-06-2009, 23:39
You should come to the Gathering and meet Jester

:rolleyes: No , You come to meet Jester and enjoy the Gathering..

:D

camojack
10-07-2009, 03:42
Hello all! The new Billville shirts are in, just in time for The Gathering!
"Official" Tractor Supply type? :D

I've already got the red blaze on the "Camobile"... :p

trailangelmary
10-09-2009, 10:21
I saw the shirt last night. I love it.

Hoop Time
10-09-2009, 23:33
I hear it was Jack's idea

Jack Tarlin
10-13-2009, 15:16
Ideas don't mean a thing unless you do something with them.

I gave Jester a few thoughts and suggestions; he used some of them, he modified the rest, he added his own ideas to the mix.

And what's most important, he got the product out. The shirts look great, and they'll help pay for a lot of stuff in the year to come, whether it's Trail Magic for 2010 hikers, or gas in the tank when we're doing some Trail maintenance, or whatever.

In any case, the shirts look great, and marks 10 years of Trail friends staying connected and staying together, which is what the Billville group is all about.

And anyone is welcome to hang with us, whether you hiked in 2000 or not.